∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11✧₊∘

*Incoming call from Y/n🦠*

"yeah?" suna answerd. "I'm done packing so just let me know when i can come over" y/n informed through a tired sounding tone. "okay, im gonna help keiko pack. you can take a nap. ill call you when were done" suna was able to pick up on y/n's exhauted sounding voice, making a smile smile creep onto her lips.

"thanks, suna" y/n said. "mhm" suna ended the call after hearing keiko shout his name from upstairs. "yes?" he asked once he got up their flight of stairs and into the room of his younger sister. "i don't know how to pack" she said through a sad and frustrated tone. "i told you that i'd help. no need to get all sad" suna took the bag out of keiko's loose grip before she began to hand him the things that she wanted to bring with her. "thank you"

-----

*Contacting y/n🦠*

a knock was heard at the door after suna and keiko made their way downstairs since they both finished their packing. "y/n!" keiko said excitedly as she ran up to the door. "Keiko don't open the door we don't know who it is-" before suna could finish his sentence the door was already open.

"you're lucky it's y/n" suna sighed in relief after seeing her familiar figure. "hey kei" y/n smiled giving her a small hug since keiko had her arms stretched out, asking for one.

suna unknowingly smiled as he admired y/n and keiko's relationship. "what's with that stupid smile?" y/n laughed once she saw sunas expression. he immediately rolled his eyes at her teasing before mumbling a playful "fuck off". keiko swiftly turned around to shoot a glare at suna. "don't swear at y/n" she walked up to his tall stature, holding her glaring gaze.

"buy me candy as an apology" suna and y/n's eyes widened as they looked at eachother. y/n only shrugged with a laugh while suna looked back down at keiko. "fine" he accepted keiko's suggestion, making the girl walk over to y/n before holding her hand. "can we go in the car now, y/n? it's cold"