"I love your laugh." He says quietly, causing me to blush. I throw him a shy smile and scoot closer on the couch.

"Liam... sure that guy is hot but... you're hotter." His eyes twinkle with mirth as he reaches out to pull me into his side.

"Yeah?" I nod excitedly as I place a gentle kiss to his jaw.

"Definitely. Those beautiful eyes, that hair I love to run my fingers through, these arms that carry me when I need them too, those abs that make me dizzy... and you know my favorite part?" I ask as I run my hands along his chest and kiss along his neck. It takes him a minute to answer, so I stop kissing him and look at him. He opens his eyes and looks a little lost in my sweet pecks along his jawline and damn does that make me feel good.

"Huh?" He asks. I giggle and run my hand up his chest and neck to gently tug on his hair.

"Do you know what part of you I find the hottest?" He smiles wide at me.

"My ass?" I giggle and shake my head.

"No...."

"My mind?" I snort at that one.

"Not quite."

"What then?"

"Your mouth."

Without giving him time to answer, I use my grip on his hair to pull him towards me and capture his lips in a feral kiss. I can't tell where my mouth stops and his begins.

And I don't care.

He cups my jaw with one hand as the other grabs firmly onto my hip as our tongues battle for dominance. He tastes sweet and tangy at the same time. An amazing concoction is that is completely unlike anything else and uniquely Liam.

He lifts me to straddle him on the couch and I giggle at his enthusiasm, but that quickly morphs into a groan and he starts tracing hot, wet kisses down my neck and licks my mark. That little scar is like a second g spot and nearly orgasm the next second.

"Liam!" I cry out as I tighten my grasp in his hair. He chuckles as he peppers light kisses up my jaw and cheek until he gets to my ear.

"What, sweetheart? Is that a sensitive spot?"

I grind my pelvis against his erection and his head falls into the crook of my shoulder as he lets out a tortured groan.

"What, baby? Is that a sensitive spot?" I tease him.

"Oh, so you play dirty huh?" He smiles at me as he runs his hands back and clasps my ass.

"Only with you, handsome." I smile and lean down for a gentle kiss before I feel my world rocked upside down as Liam lifts me and pins me to the couch with one swift movement.

"Good. Because you're all I'll ever need." He says.

A twinge of hurt goes through me when he says that, but I try to push it away not wanting to ruin this sweet moment. Liam must sense my change of mood as he lifts himself onto his elbows, although he leaves our pelvis' pressing against each other.

"Where'd you go, Lily? What was that thought."

"It was stupid." I shake my head and avoid meeting his gaze.

"Is it about me cheating on our bond?" He asks quietly. I don't sense any anger or irritation from him, only concern. I nod as I look at him. He sighs and leans down to kiss my forehead. He makes a move to get up, but I grab him to keep him on top of me. This move makes him smile.

"I want to talk about this, ok?" He says.

"Talk here. I like you on top of me." He chuckles and nods.

"It's hard to explain why I did what I did but, I'll try. My wolf is very powerful, even more so than a lot of other Alphas. I'm not sure why, it just happens sometimes. When we found you all he wanted to do was mark and mate you. I thought I could control him, and then I marked you against your will. Honestly, it was against my will too. I didn't want that for you. It should have been special and it should have felt fucking amazing and I'm sorry he ruined that for you. He is too and he'll apologize to you when I actually trust him to be out around you. After he took over and marked you, all he could think about was mating. I refused to let him do something as horrific as rape you." I gasp at this and look at him wide eyed.

"That can happen?" He nods gravely before he continues.

"I've heard of a few alphas with human mates end up raping them because they don't understand what's happening and refuse to mate. A couple of them even murdered their mates during mating and ended up killing themselves as a result. So even though what I did was fucked up, and I really didn't want to cause you any pain, I really only did it because I wanted to protect you." He looks at me with concerned eyes and I know he's begging me to forgive him, I'm just not there yet.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I ask.

"Do you remember what it was like when you first got here? How would you have reacted if I told you that I was putting you through excruciating pain every night to try and keep my wolf from potentially raping and killing you? You were already scared of me, I didn't want to make it worse." I nod in understanding and look up at him.

"If we were to eventually.... you know... mate..." he chuckles as my face heats up with a blush.

"Do you think you'd still hurt me?"

"No." He says quickly and with certainty. "I would still need to be careful, but after being near you for so long my control is much better." I nod again and look up at him.

"I don't think I'm ready for that yet but... I would like to try a few other things." I give him a mischievous smile as he grins back.

"Oh yeah?" He asks. "Like what?"