Jackson:stop saying sorry and start beating them I need some soothing music to my ears ,also I am getting bored.

*After some beating*(a/n:sorry!!I really didn't know why am I writing this🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️)

We had some blood on our beautiful faces but right now we didn't care about it as we really wanted to kill this Jackson for saying those thing about our sister.

Jackson:are you even doing anything?(to gaurds)

We kept our Emotionless face. He stood up from his chair and made his way towards us

Suga:Beating a group of people after tieing them.. such a coward*scoffs and smirks*

Jk:open us once then we'll tell you what real beating is known as?*smirking*

As soon as jk completed his sentence the door opened and a lady came in we were not able to see her face but soon she came infront of Jackson and we were able to see her face but as soon as we saw her face our eyes widened

Jackson:ohh mom what are you doing here??

?##?: Nothing son I also wanted to enjoy some of the scene.*smirking*

Jackson:sure mom.

He opened his gun and pointed it towards us but we gave him a blank face.

Jackson: I was being nice to you by keeping you alive at the time I kill your sister but I guess you don't want it so how about I kill you first *he was about to pull the trigger but stopped still keeping the gun at us and said*but you know what I wanna see you suffer when I kill her.

*Bang and door open* we all turned our heads towards the door even Jackson and ?##?.

????:But I guess first you should think about you sis.....opps sorry" your princess"??

Jackson:who are you??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________

Y/n pov

As i reach our base I quickly went in and saw black pink and TXT already there.

Y/n:did you told all the mens to be ready?? And did you found the location??

Bp&txt: yes we told them now tell us the plan and we also found the address its XXX.

Y/n:Hmm great and about the plan, it will be the same.

Them:ok

Y/n:what a pity on me I am not even able to treat jia. Anyways lets go you know you guys have to enter the place after I signal you.ok?

Them:are you sure about that?? He must have planned something.

Y/n:soo do you think I have not planned anything??*smirking*

Them:*chuckles*how can we even forget you are a really great actor.

Y/n:ok lets go and finish the game*smirk*

I quickly went to the dressing room and changed my outfit

This is what I wore 👇🏻