✨ ch-10 ✨

Y/n pov

I guess from now my new life will start.
*Sigh*

Then I went to sleep.

*Skip time in the morning*

I woke up and saw myself in a different room I was about to shout when I remembered that we are at mr.kim's house.

I took a complete look of the room as yesterday I was to tired to even see the room.

Its pretty decent I really liked it.

Then I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I wore this 👇

I went downstairs and started finding my mom, after minutes which felt like years I found mom

I didn't notice the surroundings and

Y/n: ahhmomwherewereyouhun?!you knowIliterallygotlostinthiswholefu*kingmansion?!-

I was about to continue my rap but someone interrupted.

???:hey hey take some breath.

I froze when I realised that I was in the dinning room. ahhh how many times......god tell me how many times am I supposed to get myself embarassed infront of them.
Then I saw my mom she was trying to hold back her laugh. I shoot her a glare.

I saw the person who said that and saw mr.kim,he was also smiling. I roamed my eyes and say bts also trying to hide there smile.

Y/n: o-ohh h-hi....................................................byeee.

I said going out from there and trying run away from this akwardness.

As soon as I reached my destination 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣 of the dinning room. Someone called me.

???:y/n come and have breakfast.

I turned around and saw mr.kim calling me. It would be disrespectful if I just go out,so I went and sat on an empty seat.

Then we all started eating.

Then mom asked.

Mom: soo y/n after breakfast we will go to our previous house to get something which are left. Is it ok with you?