"So Rachel, how was California?" Haley ask and Ashely paid no mind.

"When you first get there it's amazing then after living there for awhile, you kinda get bored." Rachel replied.

Ashely turned her heads towards them, "That explains a lot actually." She stood up from the corner of the couch. "You got bored here. That's why you left. You hear that guys! We're boring! Tree Hill is boring!" Ashely yelled leaving the leaving room, passing Peyton and Brooke who were bringing drinks out to everyone.

Peyton and Brooke just stood there, all looking at each other.

"Lemonade anyone?" Brooke chuckled nervously.

.

.

It was late at night, ten to be exact. Rachel starts school tomorrow and she already knew it was going to get worse. She and brooke were doing Peyton a favor by cleaning the dishes in the kitchen. Brooke dried as Rachel rinsed. As they did this household chore, Rachel couldn't stop thinking about how dreadful this girls night was.

"I shouldn't have come." She blurt out.

"It's not your fault that ashely's still pissed. She's choosing to be mad." Brooke said as she placed a plate on the drying rack.

"It is my fault. I broke up with her." Rachel defended her.

"Well she's had three years to get over it. She's just bitter, you know." Brooke was careless with her words about her so called friend.

"You know what, you're right." Rachel tossed the dish cloth in the sink.

"Chin up and let's go back up stairs." Brooke took Rachel's hand and guided her to Peyton's room.

As they walked through the door, they noticed Ashley packing her bag up.

"You're leaving?" Brooke ask as if it was stupid on her part to just leave cause of some break up that happened in middle school. "We were gonna watch a movie."

"Well good for you guys." Ashely slung her bag over her shoulder as she shoved passed Brooke. Just as she was in between the door frame, she turned around for only a second. "As far as I'm concerned, you and I are not friends Brooke."

Peyton followed her out the bedroom with her car keys in hand. Haley awkwardly looked the other way and mumbled i told you so under her breath.

Peyton and Ashely soon got in the car and began to drive to ashely's house. Within twenty minutes, Peyton stopped the car in front of the house and changed the gear to park. Ashely was unbuckling.

"Hey, Brooke was just trying to be nice." Peyton wanted to get a word in before she left.

Ashely sighed and looked at her, "Sure. But you don't just tell someone you love them then leave. That break up hit me pretty hard. I'm obviously still not over it."

"I tried to convince her it was a bad idea." Peyton said with sorrow in her eyes.

"Yeah well, that obviously didn't work. Brooke is just selfish and it's about time I realize that, she isn't a good person to be around." Ashely lastly said before getting out the car and heading to the door. She left so fast that Peyton couldn't get a word in.

She felt really bad about the whole situation and just wanted to be by her friend's side but she was afraid to leave the two nut heads alone with Haley. So she watched as Ashely walked in her house and closed the door before driving off back to her house.

a/n: SECOND CHAP ISOUT !! yes ik Rachel like a bitch and all buttrust me, that side is gonna come a lot soonerthank u think

a/n:
SECOND CHAP IS
OUT !! yes ik Rachel
like a bitch and all but
trust me, that side is
gonna come a lot sooner
thank u think.

PLSSS COMMENT
UR FEEDBACK OF
THIS CHAPTER OR
THOUGHTS ((: