Polis

We get to the gates of Polis and we are searched for weapons. Obviously we don't have any as we haven't been on the ground for long and Indra told us we weren't aloud to have any. The guards stared at all of my pets in awe and fear. The fear I am still not sure why as they are all friendly but I don't have time to think about it right now. The guards call out for Heda and I see someone come over. She stands tall and with authority she also has dark brown hair with emerald green eyes. She asks what the problem is and the guards just point to us and my pets. They also say that I wouldn't let them check the box as for the safety for the eggs. Heda asks my to open the box and I look towards Alex and Alicia and they screech a yes to I open the box and show them the eggs. They say that the eggs are okay but my pets have to stay here. Unfortunately as soon as the guard says that all of them start to growl or roar or screech is disapproval. I tell them that unfortunately that won't be an option. They ask why I don't make them stay and I tell them that they don't need to listen to me and that they just do and I don't control them and that they don't want to leave my side. Heda says that they can come but that if they attack anyone they will kill me and then. I tell them that they won't attack anyone and tell them to behave. Heda calls over about twenty more guards to circle us for both ours and the peoples protection. People start gasping at the sight of us but I don't know why until Octavia starts complaining about the attention from the people because of my pets. I tell her to calm down and get over it and people start yelling about the animals. Heda tells them to be quiet after they keep complaining about their safety because of my pets and they comply. We start to go the a candle shaped tower and since Mari is to big to come with us I ask her to wait outside but to not hurt anyone. She huffs but listens and sits down with a thud. We start to go up the tower in the elevator which I thought was very cool as I have never seen or used one. Once out of the elevator we made it to the throne room and we started talking about ourselves, what happened, and where we are going to stay. Indra tells Heda that she is only staying for a little while as she was just our scout to lead us here and that she has to go back to TonDC soon. Heda says that is fine and that she can stay as long as she wants. Indra says thank you and is dismissed with a guard to show her her room. After she leaves it is just me, Octavia, Luna, and Heda. We keep talking when we hear a roar. It is definitely Mari's and she is definitely in trouble. I start to leave when Heda tells me that the guards can handle it. I tell her with the upmost respect that Mari will only listen to me and that the roar she made sounded like she was in trouble and she won't defend herself because I asked her not to hurt anyone and then left. I use the stairs as the elevator would take to long and when I get out I see someone fighting Mari with a sword. I get over to Mari and knock down the guy and grab  the sword and put it to his throat. I also may have broke his arm because he attacked Mari so he screamed out in pain. I make him promise to not touch any more of my pets and he promises so I let him go and drop the sword so I don't get in trouble. I go to check on Mari and she has a gash on her front right paw. So I do something that I learned a while ago and heal her. The only problem with doing this is that I get the cut myself and I can't do it to myself but I would do anything for my pets so this is a small sacrifice worth taking. When I'm done Mari picks me up and hugs me. I ask her to put me down with a chuckle and she just starts to pat me on the head with a pout for having to put me down but since I let her keep patting me on the head she starts to have a small smile. The rest of my pets were with me this entire time surrounding me, Mari, and the eggs. I tell the commander that I don't feel safe leaving Mari here alone enough to go back up. She says that she will have all of my pets under her protection for the time being a ok that we can talk and that we should get some rest and finish talking tomorrow so I go out to the woods with all of my pets and we go to bed huddled up to keep warm and we soon fall asleep.