𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

Start from the beginning

To describe the horrific nightmare of Cinnamon would be that: he's tied down while being forced to watch something horrible happen to someone he cares about and feeling absolutely helpless all in the process. And that was just what he was living in now. Basically he's living out his nightmare.

In other words he's 'living hell'.

And to make it even more painful we have the geek that could honestly care less about all this. He was assigned to 'babysit' him. You could almost say that this isn't Delieri's cup of tea, but he'll wine and dine with it if it's interesting. He was currently in his book at the moment.. and let's just say his book isn't the slightest bit pleasant on some factors. " You know if you just stop crying and move on already then it won't hurt." Said Delieri, as he just stands right behind him leaning on poor Cinnamon's shoulder with the book.

Cinnamon was too emotionally hurt to even care that he was touching the disgusted man. Delieri waved the book in his face boredly. When he didn't reply he started asking more questions.

" Why won't it stop? Can't you just make them stop? I mean for fucks sake they're literally raping him right I front of me." His face was flushed red and his eyes were like anyone's when they're angry .. puffy. Besides the fact that he fought them to the brink of death when he tried to fight one of them for putting him in this wooden chair. " Why don't you just take my advice? Trust me it'll be a lot easier. I promise." He whispered in his ear with a bored tone. Not even glancing at the said man.

" No the fuck I won't. HOW CAN I?" His voice boomed throughout the whole basement making the said little flinch and a few other glances. Luca's screams got more evident and so did Cinnamon's husband. Delieri sighed and clicked his tongue. " If you would have just let me finish the page then I wouldn't have to do this to you. Now you've gotten me in the mood for something that shouldn't be." Cinnamon made a questioning face while still trying to see Easton fighting, but sadly losing.

" Hey what the hell—" the sadistic geek firmly sat in his lap and pulled off his clothes. Doesn't necessarily matter what he was wearing but let's just say that it wasn't child appropriate and very much so matched the scene of the basement. " You just inspired me to try this new scene in the book I was reading. I want to experience it firsthand so let's get started shall we?" Pure terror at its finest.

On the other side of the room where most of the action is we have the investigator who's so far drugged up he doesn't know left from right, but he's willing to fight no matter what. He's currently in a battle with the leader of the most feared Mafia in Italy. Let's just say when Artery's mad it's not a pretty sight. The outcome is usually the same .. everyone ends up dead. Well except for his soulmates of course... well the ones he considers his soulmates.

" You son of a- he's a child so tell me why the hell are you doing that to a child. " Their arguing is loud, but not as loud as Luca's screams. He threw another punch that Artery again dodged. He spat blood out of his mouth while trying to keep contact. The only reason Cinnamon had a 'fair' shot that was one on one was because he was honestly no match for Artery in his condition. He was drugged up with god knows what, for one reason and for two he was barely conscious and it's starting to show. Cinnamon was so close to passing out before he felt an excruciating pain travel through his body from the root of which was a soulmark.
Luca's soulmark.

Everyone stopped what they were doing. The room was drowned in pain filled noises from an unknown source. But they all knew one thing. It was coming from Luca's soulmark that was placed on each of them. They were in the same pain or a little lower pain than what Luca was in. It was unbearable, yes, but the Mafia brothers ignored it and kept torturing the helpless souls that were the victims.