7. 𝘐𝘛𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘋𝘖𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘉𝘐𝘛𝘊𝘏

THE HEROES

2 HOURS UNTIL DETONATION

"Why am I the one that has to act as the stripper?" Y/n groaned, resting her head against the car window. "Because this club doesn't have any male strippers." William responded from the backseat, rolling his eyes. Todoroki was driving with Y/n on shotgun and Bakugou and William in the backseat. "At least you're not dressed like a fucking pimp.." Bakugou grumbled makingY/n scoff. "Oh yeah? Well you're not the one that's going to be almost half naked and dance in front of people. And wear this stupid disguise.."

She pulled at the (colour) strands of her wig and sighed. Along with the wig she had (colour) contacts and make up to cover any identifying features that she has. The others also wore wigs, but their disguises were a little more... clothed than Y/n's skimpy outfit. "Alright, we arrive in five minutes. Shall we go over the plan one last time?" Todoroki asked, Y/n nodded.

"Yeah. So, Shoto, you'll be outside making sure that Chain and Venom do not exit the club." Y/n recalled, earning a nod from Todoroki. "Patriot, you'll be with the police force and take action in case a fight breaks out." William grunted, turning his head away and rolling his eyes. He was very displeased that Bakugou and Y/n were the ones inside the club. "Benji, You there?" She asked. "Yup!" He responded through the hidden ear devices.

"Good, you'll hack into their cameras and manage the communication devices from the agency. Bakugou and I are going to find and defuse the bomb in the club. Let's hope that everything goes as planned." She sighed. "Are you sure that you trust a foreign hero that you've barely met before to enter the club with you Y/n? I'm not sure that it's the wisest decision.." Hummed William, giving Bakugou a particularly dirty look and earning an exaggerated groan from Y/n and Benji.

"Shut the fuck up extra." "Will you be fucking quiet for once?" "Oh shut up man.." "Patriot this is not the time for such backhanded accusations." The four others responded in union. Silence filled the air and remained there until the car reached its destination. "Alright everyone, to your positions. Best of luck." Todoroki said. They all nodded, quickly splitting up into their respectful positions.

"You sure that you can handle this type of shit?" Bakugou asked as he and Y/n walked towards the club together. "Of course. I've gone undercover before Dynamight, I'm a competent hero.." She frowned, giving him a look of disbelief. 'Does he really think that little of me?' Pondered Y/n. "Aw I think he's worried about you Y/n." "Both of us can hear you, Benji." "Oh shit wrong channel,"

"I mean are you sure that you can seduce Chain and intoxicate him into giving up where the bomb is? Heavy emphasis on the seduction part." "Are you calling me unattractive?"

Bakugou only smirked, earning himself a smack on the head from Y/n. "Asshole. Just stick to your part of the mission and I'll stick to mine." She muttered before walking off to enter through the backstage door. "There you are! You're the new chick right? Belladonna?" One of the girls asked, grabbing Y/n by the arm and dragging her into the changing rooms. "Y-yeah. That's me." "Then hurry up and get ready! Your turn is coming soon!"

She sighed, walking over to one of the mirrors to fix her makeup. "Seriously Y/n? You picked a poison for your stripper name?" Benji spoke through the devices. "I didn't fuckin' choose it, it was Williams idea.." Y/n muttered furiously, quickly beating the makeup sponge onto her face. "And you listened to him?" "Look it's not like I'm more creative so I just stuck to it, now shut the hell up and let me work."

Putting on some finishing touches, she quickly walked out and got ready. 'I wonder what that little shit plans on doing to get into that criminal's pants..' Bakugou thought as he played with his drink and stared at the melting ice. He felt this weird pang when he thought about it, but he couldn't identify this strange feeling. It was a mix of anger, frustration and... something else, but he couldn't seem to wrap his head around it.

"And now! For our newest performer, I present to you Belladonna!"

His head whipped to the stage, there he saw Y/n's silhouette, awaiting for the music to start. The lights lit up, shining onto her body as the music began playing. She moved smoothly, like a professional. Wrapping her leg around the pole, she smiled, her gaze angled towards Chain, who was sitting at the table right in front of the stage. Bakugou had a tight grip on his glass, a blush creeping onto his cheeks as he watched Y/n do her thing.

She smiled, winking and caressing her skin as she moved to the music.

He felt like he heavily underestimated her seduction methods.

The blond glanced at Chain, noticing him wink at Y/n. "Dirty criminal.." He spat. She kneeled down towards the villain and caressed his face, muttering something to him in which he nodded to. She stood back up, smoothly continuing her performance. Y/n glanced at Bakugou as she lip synced to the song and winked at him, signalling that the plan was working. Her moves were so smooth that it left Bakugou wondering just how many times she'd done this.

He released a breath that he didn't know he was holding when Y/n went backstage again. Bakugou wanted to go follow her, but something caught his eye. It was Venom, and she was entering a private room alone. He stood up, quickly slipping in between the crowds and following her. He pressed his ear against the door and tried to listen. "Yes boss I placed it exactly where you told me to." She spoke into what seemed to be a phone. "No they haven't arrived yet, there's still an hour until detonation."

Bakugou frowned as the music got louder, making it harder for him to hear the conversation. He pressed his ear closer to the door. "No, they still think that it's in the club. Yeah, unfortunately for them Time's Square is pretty crowded tonight." The blonds eyes widened. Shit, they got tricked. He quickly walked away from the door as he heard her footsteps approaching and slid into an empty room nearby to hide. "Shit... Miller, Miller can you hear me?!" He whisper-shouted frantically into his ear piece.

"Dyna- there's- hacker- run-"

DYNAMETIKA AGENCY, COMMUNICATIONS ROOM

"Hello? Hello? Y/n do you copy?" Benji muttered, quickly trying to get a hold of Y/n, or anyone for that matter. "She's not on the line anymore Agent Miller." A voice said. "Phantom..." He hissed. "What are you doing with the communications?" He asked. "Oh nothing, just hacking into the system that you were incapable of protecting. Tell me, Agent, how is it that an 18 year old girl is better at hacking than a trained agent with an actual hacking quirk?"

Benji clenched his teeth, eyeing the monitor spitefully. "I'm not- ugh whatever kid.." He sourly muttered. "What are you trying to do?" She avoided his answer and sighed. "It's a shame honestly, I feel like you and I would've made great hacker buddies if you weren't that damn bitch's lapdog.." His violet eyes widened and his face scrunched up in disbelief. "Wh-what?! Y/n isn't a bitch! Y'know what, stop trying to distract me and answer the question, why are you in my system?!"

"Where is Kinetika?"

THE CLUB

"That was incredible Belladonna! You were great out there!" The girl who welcomed Y/n before said. "Thank you! I must go see someone now-" "Wait!" The girl shouted, gripping Y/n's arm quickly. "What's wrong?" Y/n asked worriedly. "There's someone by the name of Adam who requested a private audience with you, you must go immediately." Y/n scowled, that name...

'Adam..? Isn't that Dynamight's cover name..?' She thought.