"So you are ready to marry me" I asked smirking at her.

"Shut up and eat" she said giving my plate. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Whether we are married or not, what belongs to me also belongs to you. Including this home" I said taking the spoon. She blushed and looked down at her plate. I took a bite of scrambled eggs. It was good.

"How is it" she asked.

"It's good. Thank you for making it" I said smiling at her. She smiled back happily and stuffed the food in her mouth.

"God, this is so good" she moaned eating the waffles. I chuckled at her behavior.

We finished the breakfast and were drinking the hot chocolate. She did a good job today in making the breakfast. I enjoyed it. I completed the drink and placed it on the tray. She also placed the cup back.

She had a chocolate mustache on her upper lips. She does this all the time. I leaned towards her and kissed her lips. I licked her upper lips and pulled away.

"Now better" I said looking at her. She looked at me confused. She shook her head and got up from the bed. She took the plate.

"I will be back. Take your medicine" she said going out. I took my medicine and slept on the bed. She came back with a medicine kit.

"Lay on your stomach, I will change the bandage" I did what she said. She removed it, and cleaned my wound.

"What would have you done if I was dead by that shot" I asked randomly. She stopped what she was doing. I lifted my head up and looked at her. She was surprised and I saw fear in her eyes. She pressed slightly on my wound making me hiss in pain.

"I don't know. And I don't want to think about like that. Don't you ever ask that type of questions or I will kill you by myself" she said.

"Yes ma'am" I said. I think wrong question at the wrong time. She completed putting a new bandage and disposed the old one. I layed on my left side. She came towards me and layed beside me. I pulled her towards me.

"I like to be like this forever" she said kissing my chest.

"Me too" I said kissing her head.

"What to do today. Any thing in your mind" she asked looking at me.

"Well I like to do only one thing I have in my mind" I said kissing her neck and grabbing her butt. She slapped my chest and pushed me away.

"Not that Liam" she glared at me. I chuckled and pecked her lips. She pulling away from me and got up from the bed.

"I want to eat cake" she said. Suddenly her eyes lit up "Why don't you teach me how to bake" she asked excitedly.

"But someone didn't let me go out of this room since days. So am I allowed to go now" I asked sitting up.

"You are allowed, only on one condition. You shouldn't do anything" she said placing her hands on her hips narrowing her eyes.

"Okay" I said getting up. We went to the kitchen. She set out all the ingredients on the counter and got ready.

I instructed her what to do. She made a little mess all around the counter. I just stood behind her, hugging her waist while she mixed the batter.

"Why don't you sit" she said.

"My back is hurt. Not my legs" I mumbled placing my chin on her shoulder. She wasn't mixing the batter properly.

"Princess mix it properly. If you do like that, the cake will be not good" I said.