Chapter 3: School Antics

Start from the beginning

Me: And so you want me to be that one member in order to have the school back out from disbanding the art club, correct?

Sana: You hit the nail right in the coffin, transfer student.   

Me: Since you're a third year, do you want me to call you senpai?

Sana: I don't have a problem with that. 

Me: Alright, senpai. It doesn't seem like I have much of a choice here considering you dragged me here for a lot of my classmates to see, meaning that if I refuse, I'll get a bad reputation. 

Sana: That was what I planned for, after all. 

Me: Sure, fine. I'll be your member. Give me a registration sheet and I'll fill it out for you.

Sana: Gladly.

She handed a registration form and I filled in my name as she took it. 

Sana: Now, should I just call you Ayanokouji or by your first name?

Me: Whichever works for you. 

Sana: Then it's Kiyotaka then. 

Me: Alright. 

Great. After getting myself involved with one crazy Kohai, I got myself involved with a crazy senpai. I can't seem to catch a break. 

...

...

...

I finished my final periods of the day as school was over. Senpai wasn't going to show up in the art room for at least 2 weeks since she still had to finish up her exams, so I would be alone which seems nice. 

As I entered the art room, I sat down and realized something: I had never drawn anything in my entire life. I didn't think of art in that way, after all. I checked the canvases that were displayed as I sat down and saw the many paints and brushes. I guess, while I'm here, I should at least try to get decent at art. 

And so I did. I would try to do a portrait of an object in the room. I saw a little ant farm that was on the side of the table there, so I grabbed it and put it on a desk as I sat down behind it and opened a fresh clean page. I guess I'll see how it turns out. 

As I began to draw the bottom of the container, in decent detail, the door to the art room busted open and in came my second problem of the day, Nagatoro. 

Me: Good afternoon, Nagat-

Nagatoro: I knew you were here senpai~

Me: I can see that. But how did you know?

Nagatoro: That's also what I wanna ask you. You didn't seem like much of an art fan to be part of this club, Senpai~

Me: I'm not.