Pocky

WARNING: there might be extreme kissing in this one, no lemons or anything so don't worry but you might not want to read if you are 8 below. Thanks!

"Alright I have decided we are playing pocky!" Julius says with an evil glint in his eyes. He was getting worried though, because his ships weren't exactly together yet. He wondered if he could get them together before the movie. Raia and Mereoleona still needed to get together, Yuno and Mimosa, and Gouche and Grey. The rest were sort of together besides Yami and Charlotte, who would be together after this.

Pocky will for sure bring them together.. right? I felt weird bringing in Mars and Fana, they are already together and didn't really interact. Whateveh.

"Pocky? Is that like hockey?" Asta asked. He wondered if he was going to be good at this.

"Stupidsta, pocky is when..." Noelle began but couldn't finish it because she was blushing so hard.

"Does it have any challenges or violence?" Mereoleona asked, also not knowing what it was.

"NO, no. " Julius said calming everybody down. "I'm surprised you know how to play Noelle though."

"Of course I know how to play. Nozel, when he was younger, used to play with Fu-" she stopped quickly when she saw Mereoleona raise her eyes brows curiously. "I mean Dorothy. He played with Dorothy."

"Oh I see. Well, basically, you get the stick of candy, and you bite it with someone else on opposite ends. And then when you get to both ends, you kiss the other person until you run out of breath and pull away. All winners, which are the people who didn't pull away, get to choose a small prize from the hat of mystery prizes. Alright, are we ready to begin?" Julius explains.

The others stare at him blankly but they nod slowly.

"Perfect! Here are the teams, Asta and Noelle, Magna and Sol, Charlotte and Yami, Vanessa and Finral, Mereoleona and Raia, Yuno and Mimosa, Gouche and Gray, and finally Witch Queen and me." Julius said, turning red at the last part.

Everyone went into the partners and were about to start when a banging came from the door.

"Hold up I will get it." Julius got up and opened the door to see Zora and Secre standing there.

"We are back from our mission." Secre said calmly.

"Uh perfect! Um, do you guys have a crush on anyone?" Julius asked. Zora raised an eyebrow as Secre turned pink.

"I kind of like Asta.." Secre said quietly.

"Too bad he's taken. Move on to someone else." Julius said immediately.

"I mean, Noelle's sister.. Nebra.. she's kinda cute." Zora admitted shrugging.

"Aw, alright then, go stand and wait for her. You can ask Yami for help." Julius commanded. Zora went off and Julius turned to Secre.

"Now who do you like?"

"I've always love Lumiere.." (A/N sorry if that's spelled wrong.)

"Well he's going to be difficult to get.." Julius said sighing. "Is there anyone else?"

Secre thought a minute. "No sorry."

Julius sighed, wanting Secre to join the game. Oh well, I will just send her on a mission. "Secre you can go on a mission then. Your mission is to fall in love with somebody, anybody."

"Uh.. ok." Secre said with a weird look on her face. She did a little bow and ran off.

Julius returned to the group and admired his ships. He cleared his throat as he stood by Witch Queen.