Julius Says (pt 1)

"Alright the next game is Julius says." Julius nearly stuttered, for he was still very embarrassed.

"How do you play that?" Asta asked.

"Basically I say 'Julius says,' and then whatever I say after that you have to do. For example, if I said, 'Julius says that Asta has to do 8 billion pushups' Asta would have to do—"

Julius stopped speaking as he watched Asta do 8 billion pushups in merely 5 minutes.

Everyone: . . . .

".................Ok well I won't say that again." Julius said, not quite so sure he was still awake, "Anyway, Julius says everyone has to dance to this music:"

The music blared and everyone danced to it.

"This song is amazing." Mereoleona and Noelle discussed.

"I think it's nice too." Charlotte and Yami overhead them and agreed.

"I don't understand it. Why do they have glitter in their eyes that makes them levitate?" Asta said confused. "Is that a new type of magic or something?"

Yuno facepalmed and shook his head in adisbelief. But he too was enjoying the song.

The witch queen reluctantly was dancing but she didn't like the music at all. She wished she was listening to <ew> country music. <no offense to those who like country, and there are some songs that are really amazing in country... but it's just not my genre>

The music ended and Julius clapped. "Alright, now Julius says that the Witch Queen has to eat........has to eat...... a potato."

The witch Queen: ... a potato?

"Yes a potato. Here" a potato appeared in her hands. She went over to Mereoleona so she could at least eat a baked potato. However, Mereoleona burned it wayyyyy too much and it was too crispy for words. The Witch Queen choked it down the best she could.

"Disgusting Mere." The Witch Queen said, testing out a nickname for Mereoleona.

"Whatever." Mere replied.

"Alright now I'm bringing in special guests that are totally adorable together for the rest of Julius says!" Julius said.

Try to guess who that couple is! There are no hints because I think it will be completely obvious. If you want me to do more special appearances with any other ship you have let me know. I can also do an exclusive chapter for mimosa and Asta shippers.

Alright sorry for the very short chapter but I will post the next one once we have enough guesses in the comments so PLEASE guess. Thank you so much guys!!