𝑆1:𝐸𝑝9~𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠

Mulai dari awal

i sigh knowing i have no choice and go to change before heading to glee.

~♫♫♫~

"you got a hair tie I can borrow?" i say rushing to Santana trying to get away from everyone look at me in a cheer uniform, especially Quinn because she would know i took her spot.

"yeah here you go Andy." Brittney says handing me a pink silly band-
(a/n : if you don't know what a silly band is then you had a boring childhood.)

i look at it for a second "thanks Britt." i say putting it my hair knowing it will get so tangled but it's all i have

"so you are a cheerio again." Quinn says in a hurt but calm voice

"i didn't have a choice, and believe me no one could ever truly replace Quinn Fabray." i say to her

"well thats true, but even so I'm glad it is you." she says with a hurt smile, so i gave one back knowing how much this is crushing her

Santana pulls me over to sit with her and Mr shue walks in 

"alright guys were doing a new number for sectionals, i know that pop song have sort of been our signature pieces, but i did a little research on past winners and it urns out that judges like songs that are more accessible stuff they know. uhh, standards, Broadway."

i look to the sheet music being handed to us all 

"defying gravity." Kurt says smiling "i have an iPod shuffle dedicated to selections form wicked. this is amazing." he looks at me and i give him a thumbs up knowing how happy he is at the thought.

Mr shue looks at Rachel and says "think you can handle it Rachel?" making me sigh in frustration, not for myself but for Kurt, knowing how much he would have loved getting the solo for it.

"its my go-to shower song, its also my ringtone." she replies with

Mercedes speaks up saying " why do we have to go all vanilla on this song? See, what we need is my chocolate thunder." i smile at her wording but Mr Schue shuts her down

"okay, we don't have time to re-arrange the song for you Mercedes. Rachel is singing it. don't worry though we will find something for you to dip in chocolate."

him saying it weirds me out but i see the sentiment he continues "onto item two. the school wont pay for the special pus we need to take Artie and his wheel chair with us to sectionals."

this makes me feel bad for the guy who I've never really taken a second thought for seeing as he used to not know who i was.

"w-w-what?" Tina says to Mr Schue

"thats completely unfair." Rachel adds and I have to agree with her

"so we're going o have to raise money to pay for it ourselves. see, when i was in glee club and we needed new silk cummerbunds for regionals, we held a bake sale."

some people laugh and Santana say " your joking right? i mean bake sales are kind of bougie."

"so hip people stopped eating delicious sugary treats?" Mr shue says and brit says

"its to that. its most of us don't know how to bake... i find recipes confusing."

"my family is fully committed to take out." Rachel says

"yeah Mr Schue kids are busier than when you went here. we've got homework-"

"Andrea does your homework." Santana says but he continues