He opened his eyes when he hear sniffles sounds. His eyes widen when he looked at younger who cried silently. He become panicked and hurriedly hugged the younger without knowing what's his husband thinking right know.

"I am so sorry baby if i said something wrong. Please forgive me don't cry. I don't want to saw tears in your pretty eyes." Taehyung said and broke the hug then wiped younger tears. He cursed himself for making his bunny cry.

Jungkook shook his head and wiped his tears while a little smile formed on his lips. "Thank you hyung. Y-you are the b-best.....really. I d-don't cry b-because of what you said, i just f-feels so overwhelmed that you as-ask me for a d-date and it's with y-you. Thank you hyung." Jungkook said while tears are continuously falling from his eyes.

"Ohh petal....you are crying for this. Remember what i said to you, i can do anything......it means anything which makes you happy. And by the way today is our first anniversary. How can i don't do anything for my pretty husband. Huh!" Taehyung said while looked at younger and squished his cheeks with a small smile played on his lips.

Jungkook also smiled with teary eyes and nodded his head. Then both of them do their little breakfast with so much fun. After that both are go to their room for change their clothes and ready for their first romantic date.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After getting ready Jungkook come downstairs and waiting for his husband in the living room, who are still getting ready in his room.

"Why hyung takes too much time to get ready. He is boy still he takes this much time to be ready, if he was girl then don't know how much time he would take to get ready." Jungkook said to himself and shook his head while laughing.

But his thought interpret when he heard footsteps. He get up from the couch and turned around but his jaw dropped to the ground when he looked at his husband, who looks like a greek god.

 He get up from the couch and turned around but his jaw dropped to the ground when he looked at his husband, who looks like a greek god

Taehyung smirked when his eyes falls on younger, who scanning his husband with wide eyes. Taehyung walked towards younger and Jungkook immediately avoid elder gaze and looks down while blushing furiously.

Taehyung put his fingers on younger chin, lift his husband head and made younger looked at him. "Baby why are your this cute face are so red. Are you alright petal." Taehyung said seductively while smirking.

"What y-yes, i-i am al-alright. Let's g-go hyung." Jungkook said shuttering still not looking at elder. "Why are you shutter sweetheart? Did i say something. Huh!" Taehyung continuously tease his husband, whose face become so red like tomato.

Jungkook whining and slap elder chest lightly with a blushing smile, and Taehyung is also laughed while looked at younger adorable reaction.

"You are so adorable my petal and you looks so freaking cute. My cutie pie." Taehyung said shyly. "Aish...hyung stop saying these cheese peesy lines. Anyways thank you for the compliment." Jungkook said sassily.

Taehyung fakely gasped and said, "My these pretty lines are looked cheesy for you

Taehyung fakely gasped and said, "My these pretty lines are looked cheesy for you. That's very bad bunny."

"Hyunggggggg........." "Ok ok sorry my baby bun, let's go for our first date." Taehyung said excitedly. Then both of them leave their home to go for their date.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Author🐰