chapter 3

i was leaning on yasminas shoulder as she shows us her drawings. she flipped the page and when she saw it she shut it as fast as she could, blushing. Sammy and i wonder what made her blush all tho we dont push on it. darius ran in all exited for today "the babysitters took off early and left this," kenji responded to a question. im not really listening.  

i walked over to ben and started to draw. i drew diablo (the raptor with the black stripe,) and smile. "like when was the last time you saw a crayon me and ben turned are pictures around:

 "like when was the last time you saw a crayon me and ben turned are pictures around:

me and ben continued what we were doing. brooklynn said that someone stole her phone until we heard a dino raw outside. darius subjected that we go to the lookout tower to see what it was. me and ben stay put. until yas picked me up. but you see, im still in my sleep where and no shoes. yas picked up the bag with my other clothes and shoes. ben was left alone. 

we were at a gait/door, and kenji tried to open it. "its lock," "o, well let's go back," . i fell asleep in yasminas arms.

yasminas pov*

i look down and see bambi asleep "hey, guys bambi fell asleep," "just carry her up," Ben said. we climbed up and looked over the side and saw a brachiosaurus we sigh. darius didn't seem to think it made sense. some workers tried to tell us something but we couldn't hear them. i felt bambi start to move and i put her head on my chest and she stopped. i saw a Dino, nothing I've ever seen before. i backed away slowly holding onto bambi making sure she wouldn't fall from my grasp. everyone was talking when kenji put Ben in a zip-line and pushed him down. everyone got in one, i got the harness around myself and bambi when everyone stopped.

"whats happening?" i asked darius,"it the emergency brake !" he yelled. "i have an idea,your strong, like really strong," "yeh so," i replied. he ran against me and i caught him and we ended up pushing everyone down the zip line. but soon we we start to fall.

when i looked around i looked around, i found everyone but bambi. "guys wheres bambi?" everyone looked around "i found her!" i hear ban yell. i ran over to where he found her and looked over her body.

bambi's pov*

i find my body in a lot of pain when i woke up, well for the second time now. i opened an eye and felt my back against something hard. all i could hear was yelling making my head hurt more, until i hear darius "were not giving up, i get it, it's scary this isn't how it was supposed to be, things aren't always going to be the way you want, Life is messy and sometimes, things fall apart. But that's ok because when that happens, we pick up the pieces and keep going and never give up," "what about your necklace?" someone, im guessing its brooklynn. "it's not important, i've got the memories right here," he replied "what are we supposes to do, bambi is injured and we don't have anything to help her," i hear yas say ,"we head south, their are people and medical supplies there," everyone looked happy with his answer. "and the only way we'll make it , is if we all work together," i smile and try to get up. when i stood on my left foot i fell .i prepare to hit the floor but it never happened. i look up and see yazmina. i smile at her and she hugged me. and said "you were hurt alot in the fall probably sprained or broke you foot or leg, stay off it for a bit i'll carry you,'"