Trailer:

'Beauty'

'Money'

'Fame'

'Power'

'Enemies'

She has everything.

No one dare to up their head in front of her.

She loves to see people agonizing and begging in front of her.

She's the cruel.

But.. She isn't the same person, who people used to know before.

As someone said "Situation changes a person"

But....who is she??

----------------------------

"Rachel Malik!!" She said as forwarded her hands to him, for friendship motive.

"Damon, Damon smith." He shook his hands with her. As they both smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Dadda, can i ask you something!?"

A 7 years old girl said in a desperate tone.

"Yes princess" her father replied and took her in his arms.

"uhmm, is there also someone who is waiting for me? Like you waited for mom"

Her dad chuckled at her little princess's question and spoke, b

"Yes princess, there will be a prince, who will love you more than his life, he will protect you from every problems AND-"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I think i am in love" She said holding her chest while smiling widely.

-------------------------

'I love you Rachel."

She looked at him with teary eyes and then hugged him tightly, not wanting anyone to steal him from her

'I love you too damon."

He hugged her back and smiled.

"I promise, i won't let you go away from me."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

'He will change your life!'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Everything was perfect until one day-

"I loved you Damon, but all you did just made me realize that loving you is the worst mistake i ever made."

She yelled while looking at her and his photos. No one was there with her, she was there all crying alone.

"I hate you Damon Smith, i will destroy you, your life and and will take everything from you."

With that she threw her and his photos and all things which was given by him and belongs to him, she threw them.

"I f*cking hate you."

"Now, I will show you the heartless monster you made. " She wiped her tears and smirk like a maniac.

-----------------------

'Lies'

'Betray'

'Hatred'

'Revenge'

'Mystery'

And There will be a more things...

When a love story turned into a hate story

"Loving you is killing me. So this is a goodbye, even if i don't want it to be."

            ~Coming soon~

_________________________

Look forward to the war between love and hate, But victory will be of only one. ;)

Well, Chapter will be out soon.♡

                               ~Embellishhhh_