one ; wedding night

tw; degrading , knife play , etc

' mm~... such a good boy~... ' shuichi traced his hand up the other's torso, fingers rough, dragging the cloth up his body to reveal his bare body. ' you're all mine~... ' he spoke lowly, watching them squirm underneath him.
' a-all yours~... ' they whimpered, their chest rising and falling to their heavy breathing, him able to feel their rapid heartbeat.
' kichi~... kokichi saihara~... ' shuichi teased, loosening his own tie, turning his lover to lay on their stomach. ' when i saw you walk down the aisle wearing this, i wanted to ruin you right then and there, kitten~... ' he traced his finger up kokichi's back, watching them whimper and arch themselves.

shuichi raised kokichi's lower half up, positioning them perfectly so the skirt lifted enough to see a slightly glimpse, shuichi's hips pressed up against him. they whimpered, feeling him harden against them.
' kichi~? ' shuichi giggled, watching them perk up, curious on why their name was called. ' awe~... so cute~... ' he squealed, leaning down and kissing him sweetly. a good long while before pulling away, a string of saliva connecting them before he trailed soft kisses down his jaw. to his neck, down shoulder, down his back.

kokichi's wedding dress was two pieces, back showing while it covered his front torso. sleeveless with lavender embroidery gloves, which matched with his dress. he wore matching thigh highs and a flower piece to part his hair.
shuichi's suit consisted of the basic components, a tie instead of a bow like originally planned. the cloth hugged his body perfectly, emphasizing his more masculine features. lavender tie to match with his lover.

' i want your everything~... ' shuichi rasped, his hands gripping onto kokichi's thighs. he used his teeth to move his panties aside, becoming more and more greedy with his actions. ' every single part of you~... ' he bit onto one side gently before moving his hands to spread him apart. without any hesitation, he inserted his tongue inside of them, his eyes going half lidded as he ate him out.
his flavors were sweet from the pre-cum dripping down to it, with a hint of soap mixed in with a sugary, bitter taste.

' m~... master~... haahn~... ' kokichi felt embarrassed using the name, but shuichi liked it, so,, why not?
shuichi pulled his hips closer, falling back against the bed as he was smothered by kokichi's ass. ' s-shuichi! ' kokichi protested, now practically sitting on his face. their body was stiff, scared to hurt shuichi by accident, barely even on him.
' mm~.... ' shuichi pulled him down by his waist, tracing his fingertips to his thighs squeezing to keep him there.

kokichi had one hand resting on shuichi's chest, the other clutching onto shuichi's hair, panting lightly as he rubbed himself against him, keeping himself there.
his pp began to throb, his pants becoming more desperate.

shuichi noticed quickly pulling him off and throwing him back over onto his back, causing the kitten to whine. ' i was close~... '
' i know sweetheart but we can't have you cumming before me~... now~... ' shuichi placed a vibrator at his entrance, not turning it on quite yet. ' alright kitten~... ' he laughed softly as he saw kokichi already scrambling to sit up, hands on his thighs, sitting attentively. ' awe~... good boy~... already knowing what i want~... '

shuichi unbuckled his belt, letting kokichi take over from there. they pulled the leather off of him, sliding his pants off slowly before going to his boxers. ' don't be shy now~... ' shuichi teased, petting his head comfortingly.
kokichi uncovered it, letting it fall onto his face before holding it in his hand gently, rubbing the tip before licking up the back.
kokichi looked up at him as he kissed the liquid dripping from the tip; shuichi smiled down at him gently before shoving his head down impatiently, grunting softly in pleasure.

kokichi whimpered from the aggressiveness, holding onto his body to keep himself up, slowly moving his head up and down with shuichi's thrusts.
shuichi honestly wasn't playing attention to his beloved, too into his pleasure, using kokichi as his personal toy.
kokichi kept whimpering and squirming, sitting up slowly to get more, feeling shuichi throb inside his mouth, feeling the liquid shoot back against his throat.

kokichi pulled away, coughing lightly into his hand before swallowing it, licking it all up. ' master~... mmm~... me next~... ' he begged.
shuichi's cheeks flushed from his boldness.
' oh~? ' he flipped him over onto his back, stroking a finger down his spine once more. he loved seeing them squirm around underneath him, arching their back from the feeling. ' so needy~... ' he untied the ribbon attaching the top and skirt, watching the skirt fall and the top hang off from the collar.

' you're so pretty~... ' shuichi hummed softly, lips against his back, trailing kisses up to his lips. if you haven't got the memo yet, shuichi loves covering his body in kisses. ' makes me want to~... mess you up~... ruin your hair~... makeup~... make you cry~... cover you in cuts and bruises~... ' he spoke as he got out a knife. a beautiful one at that.
its blade was a nice white color, designed with sakura pink; kokichi's pick, obviously.

' master~... mhhm~... ' kokichi relaxed as shuichi made precise, pleasurable cuts into his skin; one to his cheek which shuichi licked the blood off from.
' you're so cute, kitten~... ' shuichi took that opportunity to slip himself inside of kokichi, watching him whine and squirm underneath him.
kokichi's hips were moving on their own, his ass all the way up as his legs could do and his torso down. he hugged the pillow, his head up but facing away from shuichi.

shuichi growled at that, taking a hold of his hair and shoving him down against the pillow, fucking him ruthlessly. his free hand clutched onto his hip, creating a bruised mark as he thrusted into him. he repeatedly hit against his prostate before getting down to a soft, warm area.
' mm~... kichi~... ' he unexpectedly moaned, leaning down to his ear, nibbling on it gently to muffle himself.
kokichi was biting onto the pillow, his eyes rolled back in pure ecstasy. he was practically high on pleasure. drool drenched the cover, shuichi's sweat dripping onto the other.

' mm~! im cl-ose~! ' kokichi stuttered, all shaky from his roughness.
' hold it. ' shuichi's demands made them shiver, looking pathetic underneath him.
it took 20 whole minutes, kokichi crying and whining to finish, not having said the safe word yet. shuichi released deep inside of them, panting lightly as he wrapped his hand around kokichi's pp, catching all the liquid he released.

shuichi pulled out after a few moments of their heavy panting, pulling the smaller into his tight hold, kissing all the cuts he made. ' so cute~... mine~... ' he dabbed the towel over his body, wiping the sweat before helping into one of shuichi's hoodies and shorts.
' m... t... thank... you... ' he stuttered. ' l... ove.... you... '
' awe~! i love you too~! ' shuichi found it adorable how shaky he was, holding his head close to his shoulder, scratching his head, petting him. ' you made me feel so good~... you were so good for me, kitten~... ' he kissed him sweetly, smiling genuinely.
kokichi just hummed, half asleep, holding his husband loosely, laying against his chest. shuichi smiled at that, lifting his chin gently and kissing his nose.

' im glad i get to call you my husband now~... '