Are We Arguing Or Making Out

Start from the beginning

They pulled away, panting and smiling. Both of them had messy hair and both a panting mess. Will went straight to unbuttoning the shirt of Schlatt's suit and pulling it off, along with the blazer. He admired the male on the desk, his toned body, to the obvious bulge in his suit pants. The taller smiled, unbuckling the belt of his own pants, followed by the other's belt. Will's jacket and shirt were thrown to another place in the room, leaving both of them half naked.

~Wilbur's PoV~

I slowly ran my hands up and down Schlatt's sides, wanting to tease him a bit more before actually giving him what he wanted. By natural instinct, I started teasing his neck with kisses and licks, finding a spot that made him moan out loudly, startling me at the sudden noise. I started to abuse the spot, leaving a bruise on the overly sensitive spot, making the other moan loudly at the feeling. Schlatt never seemed like the type to moan like that. I smiled at grabbed the waistband of his trousers and started sliding them down, watching his expression change as he realized I was going through with this. He grabbed one of my wrists, clearly embarrassed to say what he was going to.

"I've actually been- ya know..." He sighed, cheeks dusted over in a light pink. Before he could finish, I connected out lips and looked him in the eyes.

"If you want to stop, tell me. Don't worry, I'll be as gentle as I can." I assured him and pulled his trousers off fully. His arms were wrapped around my shoulders as I slowly kissed him again, feeling his body relax. His arms moved as I pulled my jeans off, him watching my every move. Our eyes met as I slipped my fingers into the elastic of his boxers, waiting for him to give me consent to continue. He nodded yes, and I slid off the final layers off of both of us.

We were both fully naked now, him laying against the cold wood of the desk. His breathing was unsteady at the feeling of my hands sliding across his sides again. I watched as he tensed up at every touch, then relaxed at sensations that were knew to him. Dark red eyes met mine when I put my fingers in front of his mouth. "Suck" I demanded as he took them into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them and coating them in saliva.

Once I thought it was enough, I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and positioned one next to his entrance, waiting for him to make up his mind. A quick nod of approval, and one of my fingers were pushed into him slowly, being careful not to hurt him. "Is this okay?" I asked, leaving a trail of kisses down his chest and stomach.

"Yeah it's fine." He breathed out, shifting slightly at the intrusion. I nodded and added another, scissoring them and slowly moving them in and out. Schlatt gasped and groaned the feeling, tensing up. I stopped for a second to look him in the eyes. "Do you want to stop?" I asked. He shook his head, "Just feels weird, keep going." I nodded and kept thrusting the fingers, the groans soon turning to moans and gasps of pleasure. I added a final finger and started thrusting them faster than last time, more moans escaping Schlatt's mouth. I smiled knowing that he was enjoying this, and that it was me making him feel this good, me to make him melt at the touch, me to make him moan out in pleasure.

I pulled out my fingers, make him groan from the loss of pleasure. He looked up at me, panting like a dog in heat, watching as I lined myself up with his ass. He nodded as soon as I looked up at him, giving me consent to do this. I pushed in slowly, a loud gasp escaping his mouth at the sudden gain of pleasure inside of him.

"I-IT'S FUCKING HUGE!" He screamed out, hands desperately clawing at my back, leaving scratch marks all over me. "Just relax baby, the pain will go away, then it'll feel amazing. I promise" I whispered into his ears as he kept moaning out. He nodded, biting his lip to stop making as much noise as he was. I smiled and pushed in further, his eyes scrunching up and mouth parting once again into endless moans. God did he look perfect, his hair now messy, clothes gone and covered in hickeys.

After I was fully in, I let him adjust, his eyes rolled back slightly, eyes half lidded. God was it fucking hot. Not even a minute later he moved slightly, moaning as he did so, letting me know he was ready.

I started thrusting at a slow pace, making sure I was being slow enough to not hurt him but fast enough for it to feel good. Moans started to escape his mouth, despite his failed attempts at keeping them in. I sped up slightly, feeling him tightening around me with every thrust, making me groan out from the pleasure. Lust clouded my mind and propelled me to start thrusting faster and faster, eventually making me pound into him, the erotic moans he was making filling the room.

What had started in us arguing, to me nearly being killed was now me fucking him senseless, watching him as his tongue lolled out like a dog in heat, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and half lidded. I loved the sight before me, since Schlatt hid his emotions to come off as a feared person seeing him like this was amazing.

I could feel myself getting closer to finishing inside of him, my thrusts speeding up, his mouth open in endless pleasured moans. His arms were flung around my neck, clawing at my back as I pushed deeper with each thrust.

"F-FUCK! RIGHT THERE!" Schlatt screamed, and then I realized I found it, the one spot that made him go wild. I continued to abuse the spot, making him scream out my name over and over again.

Before he could say anything else I came inside of him without warning, feeling my head go dizzy and body relax. Schlatt moaned and came over our chests, breathing heavily as we came down from our highs. "That was perfect." He breathed out, pulling me down into a kiss.

"I love you" I whispered into his ear afer we pulled away, kissing his cheek and dtessing us after.

Safe to day that I'd be coming back so see him some time soon.

Holy shit this took a while. Sorry it took so long but I'm working mainly on Fatal Lovers right now. I'm going to try get more of these out before the end of this month so don't worry, I haven't forgot about this!

~Alistar~