"Give him here." Techno said as she handed him the booster seat and him.

"Why does he act okay around you. It's literally not fair." Belle huffed as the waiter came around.

"I feel like I'm dreaming right now. Are you Belle Daniels?" He asked as he kinda stared at her for a second.

"Yeah." Belle responded with a smile as she started to get nervous.

This was her first time getting noticed in public.

"Can we take a picture?" He asked as Belle nodded with a smile on her face.

"I'll take it." Techno offered as he grabbed the young man's phone with a smile on his face.

They both held up peace signs per the waiter's request, which Belle was fine with.

"I'm surprised he didn't question you." Belle spoke before she took a bite of her breakfast sandwich.

"Same. Especially after I tweeted on your account."

"They don't know your tweeting-" Belle said before realizing what he said and remembering she never looked at what he tweeted.

"Wait what did you tweet!" Belle screamed quietly as she grabbed her phone and went to twitter.

"You should really make that tiktok." Techno stated as he pulled his card out to pay but Belle slapped his arm.

"You paid for pizza yesterday." Belle said, grabbing her card.

"So? Doesn't mean I can't pay again." Techno spoke as he handed the waiter his card.

"Fuck you." Belle said to him quietly.

"Fuck you!" Dominic screamed which caused both adults to look at each other and laugh as everyone else in the diner started at them.

"I can't believe he screamed that!" Belle spoke after they left the diner and started walking down the street.

"I mean he did say 'any askers' to shut us up earlier." Techno replied after Belle walked into a store which he quickly followed.

"Dear, that has nothing to do with what we were talking about." Belle smiled at him as she faced him.

Techno's face flushed red as he caught the nickname this time.

"I got to get something for my brother's birthday." Belle stated as she walked around.

"Just get him like five huge bags of gummy bears."

"I can't do that!"

"No you're right, he likes the sour gummy worms better."

Belle smacked his arm as she pushed the stroller through the store.

"Wait, that means I have to get him something."

"I could just get him a gift card?" Belle said before Techno shook his head no.

"That's boring."

"True. Casey one time got me a pregnancy test for Valentine's day."

Belle tapped her nails on the stroller along to the beat of the music.

"What." Techno spoke realizing what Belle had just said.

"Mhm!" Belle smiled as she turned around and faced him.

The pair locked eyes for what felt like hours but it was only a couple seconds.

Belle looked away and started walking again to cover her red face.

"I think I'll order him a foot tall gummy bear." Techno spoke out as they walked out of the store.

"I want to surprise him on his birthday." Belle said as she started walking back to his car.

She put Dominic in the car seat and the stroller folded into the back seat.

Belle turned down the music as she grabbed Techno's phone.

"What are you doing?" He asked her as he sat in the driver's seat.

"Don't drive yet." Belle asked, ignoring his question as she opened his phone.

"What's Skylar's name on your phone?" Belle asked again before Techno laughed.

"Ranboo Stan."

"You know what I'm not even gonna ask."

"TeCHNOOOOBlADEEEE!!! BLOOD GOD!!! WHAT IS UP SHIT HEAD! I'm in my crib, MTV Cribs." Skylar screamed as she answered the phone.

"Skylar what the fuck." Belle responded as Skylar jumped up on the other side of the phone.

"Tec-"

"Does she normally do this?" Belle asked Techno as she hit the Facetime button.

"yes"

"BELLEEEE!" Skylar screamed before Belle propped up Techno's phone making sure his face was out of frame because she didn't know if he was comfortable with that.

"Skylar! We have to have a conversation about Ranboo! Is he around?!"

"Your Aunt and Uncle are coming around 7." Techno spoke, reading the text on her phone.

"The Beloved is not around right now. If you would like, you can leave a message at the beep."

Skylar paused before screaming.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP"

"God help me. The Beloved birthday!"

"Ahhhhhh you came to muah about the Beloved's birthday." Skylar said, rubbing her hands together.

"I'm booking a flight to Florida for his birthday."

Skylar cheered and danced around to living room.

"Techno do you want to come with?" Belle asked as Tehcno looked at her like she was crazy.

"But-"

"Before you come up with dumb excuse about it being 'family'. I talked to Tubbo and Nora, there flying out. Tommy, Selina and Wilbur are coming down from Virginia. I talked to purpled but he's going with a girl to something. Phil has to go home because him and Kristin are buying a house. Jack is coming down and the dream team. Your mom can watch Floof I know that, and Casey can watch Tarot."

"Or you could bring him!" Skylar yelled through the phone.

"Let me think about it for a while. By while I mean day." Techno laughed as Belle rolled her eyes.

He started the car and started driving to Belle's apartment as the two girls talked.

Dominic was asleep in the backseat as this all was going on.

"What did you get him?" Belle asked Skylar who scratched the back of her neck.

"Don't tell me you spent a lot of money or that you didn't get him anything yet." Belle spoke as Skylar laughed.

"Well, I've been working on this one thing for him for about a year. I wouldn't say it was that expensive-"

"She's rich, that means it's expensive." Techno cut Skylar off who rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Just to spite you now I'm not telling. Thank Technoblade." Skylar laughed as Belle huffed.

"Who knows about what you got him? Maybe I can pry it off of them."

"Dream Team. And that's only because they would stop me from working too hard and overworking myself."

Belle looked at the phone with a confused face before turning to techno who shrugged as he parked the car back at Belle's apartment.

1517 Words