"Hello there, little one"

Jungkook whispered. He used to this all day. He talks to his pups (the little one and Taehyung) about his feelings. Jungkook tells stories to his little one about his mate, their life, and whatever came into his mind. Just like Taehyung, his little pup listen to him. They never get tired of their bunny alpha.

"You're good there? I know you're doing perfectly. Please don't give your momma bear any hard times.

He loves you more than I do.

Pup, your momma and me want the best for you. We love you more than anything.

Okay- I will not lie to you... I love your momma more than anything. But then comes you.

So, please pretty please, be a good boy or good girl and protect your momma. No matter what, love your momma and always stay with him. Okay?

Even if I can't be here for you and momma, please stay with him. Please be strong. You promise?"

Jungkook doesn't know why he was sulking. His lips turner into a pout. It was like he wanted to hold his pup right now. He was being impatient. The head alpha kissed his mate's belly and gently caressed.

"We will give you all the warmth you want. Whatever you want. Just love us back, pup. That's all we want from you.

We might be bad parents, but you will be the best pup for us.

I love you, my sweetheart. Momma loves you too. Please come fast. I miss you..."

Jungkook said. He can feel tears in his eyes threatening to fall anytime. The alpha moved closer to his mate and placed his ears next to Taehyung's belly. It was like he was trying to hear something. He always does that. He wanted to make sure his pup heard everything.

"Sleep tight, my baby bear..."

The Trueblood lay down on the bed, tugs them under the blanket. He placed Taehyung's head on his chest and took his mate's hands and wrapped it around his own torso. Jungkook smiled at his own doing.

Taehyung squirmed a little but didn't wake up. The hold tightening and Jungkook kissed his mate's hair.

"Sleep well you too. My moon love."

He whispered and let himself fall into the dreamland.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The evening was bright. Butterflies flying around the garden, kissing the flowers. Crispy breeze caressing his hair. Evening sunshine brushing him off. It's a euphoric feeling for Taehyung.

The omega caressed his belly and walked around the garden. Just like his usual routine. He enjoyed it so much. A red blush and pregnancy glow never leaving his face. He smiled from the heart while walking.

It's been seventeen weeks. Taehyung was feeling fine. His health was good. It's just he wanted his alpha near all the time. And that's why he was wearing Jungkook's shirts. Taehyung knows if he knocked on the alpha's office door, Jungkook will welcome him anytime. But he didn't want to disturb his mate.

The omega knows it's not only him but his alpha too, going through a lot. Managing Taehyung and his mood swings plus the pack. Jungkook is a great alpha and leader. Taehyung agrees to that for the umpteenth time.

The pregnant male walked inside of the packhouse after his evening routine. His firm footsteps and alert mind met with the most favorite scent. The lavender. Taehyung smiled at the thought of his alpha. He walked slowly through the hallways.

The scent was faint but Taehyung was feeling impatient. He hasn't seen his mate for hours. His heart was feeling giddy at the thought of Jungkook's handsome face. As he walked, he got his alpha is in the conference room, since the scent became stronger from that direction.

Passing through the doors, Taehyung felt the lavender is strong. It was that strong that for a moment, Taehyung couldn't breathe. He tried to inhale but something stopping him. It was like his lungs filled with extra oxygen.

The omega's vision was getting blurry. Taehyung stumbled on his steps and hit the wall. He tried to walk a little and finally reached the conference room. Legs giving up, the body was heating, and eyes trying to shut down. Taehyung felt weak and vulnerable.

The male tried hard to breathe. His body was eventually giving up. Taehyung holds up his strength and tapped loudly on the door. He continued tapping on the wooden door. But before he knew, he slid down through the wall to sit on the floor,  holding his belly carefully.

Body giving up, he didn't wait to open the door and his eyes closed slowly. Dark engulfed him and the lavender lulling him to sleep.

I guess it's a nice time to say hello...
How are you guys doing?

Could Jungkookie BE any more soft, loving, and whipped towards Taetae?... 

Hope you liked the chapter...

Share your thoughts...

Take care💜

See you🤭😁

~AnecdotesOfABroken