0.1

"It's better to be egotistical than to hate yourself, is it not?"

•••

Harry's anger was boiling to a point when he'd entered the strip club, Alive, on Friday night.

He'd gotten a call from his boss, Peter, and was informed that he was to train the new dancer.

Harry didn't help anyone but himself.

Period.

"Harry," the lad's best friend greeted from the bar. Harry have a fleeting glance to Zayn, nodded a hello, and continued on to Peter's office.

"Hello, Harry," Peter greeted without looking up from his computer.

"What do you mean, I'll have a to train someone? And you can't hang up this time, Peter Evens, so explain," Harry demanded, slamming his hands on the desk.

Peter jumped and looked up.

"Harry, please. Vance is new. He needs help and you're the face of Alive!" Peter begged now, widening his eyes. "You work for me. When I ask you to do things, please just do them."

"I work for you? I'm the best dancer you have, Peter! What would you do without me? I highly doubt Alive would be in the rank it is, and you know it! Do not threaten me with the 'higher power' thing."

Peter sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "Harry-"

"I am going home. And I don't want to hear another snippet about this because I am not training anyone. Have a good day."

Harry left then, wanting to just get back in bed. He felt a tad bit guilty for just now letting Peter know he wasn't working his shift, but only because it was Friday and Harry truly was the best stripper there.

Harry got into his car as soon as he got outside, cranking it and turning up the heat. He buckled up and drove off. He wasn't far down the street when he saw a familiar lad- Louis.

He'd seen the boy several times both on his way to and from work. He was rather cute, but after Harry met him the other day, Harry knew the bloke was just a sassy piece of ass.

He did have a nice bum.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Harry slowed down, ignoring the slight traffic issue, and rolled down a window.

"Hey, clumsy feet," Harry spoke loudly, gaining the lad's attention.

When he saw Harry's face, Louis scowled and turned his head, continuing his walk, but Harry began honking his horn and the small lad widened his eyes in alarm, not wanting to gain unwanted attention.

"Get iiin," Harry sang, between honks and, finally, Louis ran around the front and entered the car.

"My mother told me not to ride in the car with strangers."

"You know who I am," Harry replied, shrugging as he drove faster.

"If you're giving me a ride, you need to turn around," Louis said carefully, eyeing Harry.

"Where to, little one?"

"The Dollhouse," Louis responded confidently.

The smaller lad seemed to hold back laughter as Harry slammed on breaks, causing the car behind him to be the source of the honking.

"You work at The Dollhouse?!" Harry asked loudly, pulling into a random parking lot and driving around to the other side.

"Yes, sir," Louis responded, smirking.

"Should've expected it from a little twink like you," Harry replied then, turning on his blinker before pulling out and heading towards Louis's place of work.

"I am not a twink!" Louis spoke in his high voice, folding his arms across his chest.

But, let's face it....

Louis was a twink.

"You don't know me," Louis continued to speak, looking out Harry's car window.

"I wouldn't like to," Harry responded slowly.

"Would you not? Because you caused a scene to get me into your car and you figured out a work at the rival strip club of your own and you're still taking me to said strip club."

"Oh, love... I'm not taking you there because I want to get to know you. I want to get to know your body."

With another smirk, Harry pulled up on the curb beside Louis's strip club.

"You ready?" Harry asked to a suddenly quiet Louis.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Louis knew he'd definitely have to put on a good show.

~~~

Hii! Okay, so My House is officially started!

250 reads on the prologue?!

You guys are amazing!

QOTC:

Now I want your thoughts on Harry, since you've seen more of his character.

PQOTC:

What are your ages? I want to know because of how much smut will be in here and I want to know like if you're younger than me. Ha.

MA:

Holaaaaa I'm sixteen

Xx