A Ride Home- William x Viola

Requested by: Yuilesmollbeanuwu

i changed the prompt, if that's okay :)

Viola's POV

This is a record for a terrible day. 

First, I forgot my favorite charm bracelet I was going to wear today. Then, my mom got caught up doing laundry and we were late. Then, I had a pop quiz in Social Studies (I HATE social studies!) And after that, I failed my math quiz (I am an idiot when it comes to Math). And now, I missed the bus. So I have to walk home in the rain, all by myself. 

I put my arms over my head and walk home that way. I hate this day. I want to bury myself in some random dude's garden and never come out. But then again, Tamia and Alab(my besties) will worry about me. But they go to a different school now. I walk in the rain, shivering, shaking, crying. Yes, crying. I am incredibly sensitive. I do cry sometimes. Please deal with it. 

I watched kids drive away in their heated cars with the radio on and wished I could be there too. 

William's POV

I drove home, nodding along to the music and smiling. I just love music. It's something weird about me that most guys don't get. But whatever. 

I drive down Montgomery Avenue and notice something. I noticed Viola Brown walking along the side of the road. I knew her through one of my friends. She was Jean-Claude's little sister, I think? I'm not entirely sure. But she must've missed the bus. 

I drive up to her, and she freaks out. 

" I'm not going to hurt you. I know Jean-Claude," I explain. 

" Are you William Smith?" she asks, tilting her head. 

" Yes. Do you need a ride home?" 

She hesitates. " Yes." 

" Well, hop in. I hope you like Ariana Grande." 

She smiles, and climbs into the car. 

Okay, i know, this is weird. but viola recognized william and his car from her older brother jean-claude, so she knew he was safe. okay, that's it. bye :)