"Rerouted to the capital. We're all you're getting." Genesis says.

"Ha! We're all you need." Wrecker says proudly. "Actually, if my intel is correct, the general will not need any of us. The Clone War may soon be over." Tech mentions as everyone looks over at him with this information.

"Better tell that to the clankers headed our way." The clone captain says. "I am referring to the encrypted comm chatter. Clone intelligence is reporting Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi has found and engaged General Grievous on Utapau." Tech states.

"If he captures or kills Grievous, the Separatist command structure will collapse."

"And most likely the droid armies along with them." Tech adds.

"A fascinating theory, yet unfortunately not something we can control from here. I suggest we focus on the task at hand." Billapa suggests.

"Any orders? Or shall we do what we do?" 

"Let's blow something up. Yeah!" Wrecker yells as everyone slips on their helmets.

"Well, Caleb, shall we let them do what they do?"

"Only if I can go with them." Caleb says. "Very well."

"Hey, kid. You ready for this? We move fast." Genesis smiles under her helmet at the kid's enthusiasm

"Good. That's the only way I know." Caleb says playfully and runs off as Wrecker laughs. "I like him." and everyone follows him as Billapa watches them run off.

Caleb suddenly hears blaster fire and he slows down and he turns to see his Master's squadron blasting her.

"Master!" The Batch stops as they hear the blaster fire and turn to see the clones firing at Billapa and Caleb running to help her.

"You must run!" Billapa yells as she gets her shoulder shot and she keeps blocking the blaster fire. "Run, Caleb!" as she gets to the ground from the pressure and her lightsaber flies out of her hand and she lets out a scream as she gets shot down as Caleb runs away.

Caleb stops as the Batch approaches him. "Stay away from me!" Caleb yells as he runs into the forest.

"Caleb, wait!" Genesis calls out as they try to run after him.

"What- What just happened?" Echo asks as Tech checks his pad. "The comm channel is repeating one directive, 'Execute Order 66.' "

"Yeah, I heard that too. What's Order 66?" Wrecker asks.

"I am not certain."

"Echo. Tech. Talk to the reg Captain. Find out what you can." Genesis commands and the two run off leaving her, Hunter, Wrecker and Crosshair.

"Crosshair, you, Genesis and I will track down the kid and make sure nothing happens to him. Wrecker, stall anyone who tries to follow us." Hunter adds and the two follow him down into the snowy forest.

The three clones look around the area for any disturbed snow or trees.

"He's close." Hunter says as Crosshair looks around on a ridge. "There." 

Hunter and Genesis turn to where Crosshair was looking to see Caleb sitting on a branch as he looks around for a way to escape.

"Come on down, Caleb. We're here to help." Genesis yells to Caleb as she finally notices Crosshair aiming his sniper at Caleb. "No!"

Caleb ignites his saber and blocks the blaster bolt "Liar." Caleb yells and he jumps off somewhere.

"What are you doing?" Hunter asks Crosshair as he jumps down from the ridge.