| 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 ➪ 𝐃𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐣𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 |

Start from the beginning

                       I shook my head; the name not ringing a single bell, "Where did you hear these rumors from?"

                       "The men you slaughtered back on Mon Cala," Verin replied; venom lacing through his words, "We were gonna go and kill Skywalker after we took your kid to the bounty guild. Of course, that didn't happen..."

I tightened my grip on the blade; my eyes turning into little slits as his words reached my ears, "Here's the deal. You'll lead us to this Jedi of yours. I don't care if you dry out in the heat. If there's no Jedi on Tatooine, I will personally cut your eyes out and feed them to you. Then, I'll kill you."

                        Verin's eyes widened, and he nodded in affirmation, "Loud and clear, boss."

                          That satisfied me. The fact that the Quarren knows I'm not joking is enough to convince me that this 'Skywalker' exists, and we won't just walk into some trap. And besides, all of Verin's men are dead now, so there's no one to ready the trap to be sprung. I rose away from his neck and placed my blade back into the sheath. As much as I hate to admit it, I trust Verin. There's no way this Womp Rat will put himself in danger. Din should soon as well.

I secured Verin's bindings, and once I was satisfied, I headed back to the upper deck of the Razorcrest, "Babe, I think we can trust him," I commented once the Mandalorian came into view, "He seems to be convinced that the Jedi on Tatooine goes by Skywalker. He has a name and everything. As much as I hate to say this... I trust him."

Din listened intently, then nodded as I finished, "Then I trust him too."

Smiling under my helmet, I quickly showed appreciation by once again tapping our heads together; a loud 'clink' echoing through the ship, "We need this to work. Grogu needs this to work."

"It will, my love," Din whispered, slowly lacing our fingers together, "Even if this is a trap, you and the kid won't receive a single scratch."

                             I cupped Din's helmet softly in my gloved hand, "Same goes for you. The second that squid tries anything, he's dead."

Right as I affectionately tapped my helmet back to Din's, Tatooine came into view. Sighing, I removed my helmet from his and squinted against the bright, tan light, "Verin better know what he's talking about. I hate hot planets."

Landing on Tatooine was as easy as it gets. Din and I rarely place our ship in a port unless absolutely necessary. Easier for bounty hunters like Verin to track us when our ship is locked in a database. And besides, Tatooine is more of a desert than a city, so we can get away with not placing our ship in ports.

The both of us had walked to the lower deck; Grogu in my arms. Verin must've been napping since the last time I spoke with him. This caused him to receive a pretty nasty kick in the side as a wake-up call,

"What the blazes was that for?" the Quarren questioned angrily, "I'm on your side, Mando. No need to be like that."

"You're not on our side!" the both of us commented angrily, "You'll never be on our side. If you help us find Skywalker, it may change our opinions on you, but nothing less than that," Din picked up, wrapping his fingers securely around his blaster, "Now get a move on."

                                  Verin stuck his hands up in surrender, and walked off the beautiful Razorcrest and into the overwhelming heat of Tatooine. Sweat immediately began pouring from my forehead. Tatooine and Mandalorian armor doesn't mix well, and I can tell both Din and Verin are struggling to keep it together as we begin walking in the direction the Quarren gave us,