Needless to say it was starting to get hot in here as Zayn's hand slowly went down his boyfriend's bum, soon grabbing it while he moved the both of them closer to the bed. The Irish bloke's eyes flew right open, as he finally started to realize what was about to go down.

And as much as he wanted to, they had a plane to catch.

"Baby..." He murmured after moving his face back in order to break the kiss. "Not now."

Zayn groaned. "They can wait." He said, his lips slowly going down Niall's neck.

"Mmh." He moaned before unwillingly snapping back to reality once again. "I spent hours in the shower and on my hair to look this good, I won't let you ruin all of that effort in under a minute."

"Fine." Malik unconvincingly said after rolling his eyes, letting go of his partner. "It's your fault, nobody forced you to look this fucking handsome today."

Niall laughed. "Well... the day isn't over yet, right?"

Zayn looked over to him as the blue eyed one winked, smirking.

"You owe me a lot." Malik said before biting his bottom lip aggressively.

"If you keep it in your pants until after dinner with your parents, then yes I do." He replied in a flirty way as the Pakistani one took a deep breath, trying not to remove all the dirty thoughts from his head.

"Now let's go!!" Niall ordered as he grabbed Zayn's hand, dragging him downstairs where the chauffeur have been waiting for probably a very long time now.

Lucky for them, Bradford was only an hour flight from London, so they will make it on time. Zayn's sister, Doniya, will be picking them up from the airport straight to the Malik residence, and that is why Niall wanted to look his best from here.

.

"Baby brother!"

"Hey you!"

The couple soon reached their destination, as Doniya was now jumping in Zayn's arms. Niall just smiled as he watched them hugging, knowing how much his boyfriend missed being home with his family.

"I missed you so much!" She said before kissing his cheek, which made Z smile.

"I missed you too love." He replied before facing the Irish one. "Doniya, you know Niall."

"Of course!" She grinned, wrapping her arms around him. "It's so nice to see you!"

"You too, I'm happy to be here." He answered, hugging her back.

"Shall we?" She asked, picking up one of the luggages.

"We shall." Zayn answered with a smile, as the three of them went to her car.

It was a very chill and nice ride. Niall and Doniya were pretty much hitting it off, she's a very sweet and bubbly person, unlike her dad.

Yaser is not a bad person, he's in fact a very nice man. He just takes life way too seriously, and is also very religious. It was becoming clearer and clearer why Zayn stayed in the closet for so long to Niall. His dad liked Horan when he met him as his son's bandmate, but will he still be that fund of him when he meets him as a boyfriend?

"Here we are!" She happily exclaimed, parking her car in the driveway.

"Feels so good to be back home!" Zayn confessed as the three of them popped out of the car.

They carried their luggages and went up to the front door, as Doniya quickly unlocked it with her keys.

"Zayn's here!" She screamed as she came in.