Nori~Chapter 12

^ This is Nori!~Sorry for the short chapter got lazy~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

^ This is Nori!
~Sorry for the short chapter got lazy~

Nori POV
<<<<<<<

"Hey Shi-kun!" I said running over.

"Hey Nori..." Shisui said. He's acting weird... He usually calls me Ri-Chan!

"So the usual?" I asked. Our usual is so cute! We get my favorite udon noodles!

For the past fees months we've been together. It's been lovely though he goes on missions a lot. I'm still a chunin so I don't go on many missions. I just wait until once a moon when we go out for udon.

I'm trying to become stronger. Takei is helping me with that. He was the one who taught me how to use a fan. Known him since academy days...

"Well not exactly... we need to talk." Shisui said seriously.

He's serious! Is he breaking up with me? No no never...
Never. NEVER! I laughed in my head loudly.

"Yeah..." I said pouting.

"I'm sorry Nori but with my missions and providing for my mother. I have been neglecting you. I have to break things off. For your sake..." he said sweetly.

Sugarcoating asshole! He doesn't love me anymore!
I started to cry and ran off quickly not looking back.
Mayumi! This is Mayumi's fault bet they kissed on the mission!

Mayumi POV
<<<<<<<<<<

"Aaahhhhh!" Yelled someone from behind me. I was sitting outside in the middle of the dead forest. The first one that I had destroyed. Just sitting in sadness until I was punched on the back and went flying. I landed on my back but quickly sprouted vines to lift me up. I looked over and it was Nori. My eyebrows scrunched.

"Nori?" I asked and my vines dodged another punch.

She didn't answer just tried again. She seemed really upset. I was angry now and couldn't stop myself. My rose vines secured her to a tree.

"Answer me this why are you upset?" I asked calmly.

"Let me go! You stole him from me!" She yelled angrily.

"If this is about Itachi leave it!" I said back frustrated. I was used to being attacked by angry fangirls.

"No you know who?!" She yelled back.

"I really don't..." I said confused.

"Shisui!" She yelled back.

"Shisui? What?" I was only more confused now.

"Your mission with him! You kissed and persuaded him to break up with me! Didn't you?" She said angrily gritting her teeth.

"No I'm loyal to Itachi." I said glaring her down.

She's a real brat! But I know why she's attacking me. She's sad and irrational. Pour girl and she may be going through some things too.

"What's up? Why are attacking me in particular?" I questioned.

"Huh" she said and thought about it. Then replied "Well now that I think of it... I-I just wanted a reason that he would break up with me. Instead of him just not wanting to be with me..." she said crying.

I walking over and released the vines leaving no scratches. She fell limp in my arms. I caught her. I smiled and gently sat her down against the tree.

"I know it hard I've never really gone through this. But I know there's more to your sadness than Shisui... are you okay?" I asked concerned.

She's not my friend but she reminds me of something. I can't place my finger on it. She seems deeply upset I've been there.

"I'm n-not OKAY!" She broke. I broke her down and now I have to build her back up.

"I-I recently have been left alone. Everyone's either too busy or just don't wanna hangout. So when Shisui started hanging out I got attached quickly. Now that he's gone I have no one!" She said frustrated crying.

I slowly embraced her and she limply replied. I knew what this feeling was loneliness. I was in a rough patch recently and it hurt like everything. I felt alone and didn't wanna come out of my room.

"I'll be there for you. I know how you feel. When my mother and father died I was shaken. I felt all alone but when I reached out to people they excepted me. I didn't feel as alone. So I'm reaching out to you. Will you except?" I asked nervously.

"Y-yes but only as rivals!" She said stubbornly tackling me to the ground.

"Your on!" I smirked back and we started play fighting.

Nori POV
<<<<<<<

It's been a couple of days since Mayumi and I became friends. Though I'm still not used to the idea. I enjoy the company. I've only got over Shisui a little bit. Luckily he went on a mission the next day.

I'm about to go train with Takei when I see him talking to a girl. I laughed he finally maned up. I decided to listen in discretely.

"Ok let me heal you... if you keep hurting yourself training. I won't have enough chakra left to heal you or anyone!" The girl said playfully angry.

"Oh come on Shizune you enjoy it..." Takei smirked.

Just when I thought he made the move. He was sent flying into a tree. So I decided to intervene.

"Hey Takei can you help me train?" I asked impatiently.

"Oh yeah sorry to keep you waiting Nori! Bye Shizu!" He waved bye to Shizune.

"I said to stop calling me Shizu!" She yelled back.

And we went to training.