"Thank you so much Indio!" I yelled into the mic, smiling and breathing heavy. I had just finished the final song of my set; it went from 'Take You Down' to 'Acquainted' real quick.

"I hope y'all are having a good time so far! Social House, ladies and gentlemen!" The crowd screamed and I waved as I jogged off the stage and it slowly went black.

"Amazing as always, baby." Ariana smiles as she embraces me and then pecks my lips. I return her smile, still feeling giddy from the adrenaline.

"Thank you, princess. I'll be back." She nods and I thank and greet everyone else as they take the equipment off of me. As soon as the soundbox and ear pieces are out, I basically sprint to my dressing room to clean up.

Knowing we had a long drive ahead of us; plus I was already tired, I decided to take a shower and change into some comfortable clothes then and there. Afterwards, I packed my stuff up a bit so it was easier for the clean up crew and our bodyguards who place everything in the buses after the shows.

I took my time walking back to the stage. I enjoyed the alone time and I had watched SH's performance a million times over. It never gets old, but I think I know it by heart and I'd take some alone time over it any day.

Finally, though, I made it to the side of the stage and plopped right between Nonna and Joan. Ariana was dancing with Court, Vic, Doug, and Normani right beside Nonna.

"I love watching you perform. You always manage to spice it up for every show. Each location gets their own special moment." Nonna praised over the loud music, Joan nodding in agreement. I smiled gratefully and thanked them.

"I do try." I playfully bowed, earning a soft slap and amused laugh from the older Grandes.

Social House finished up and we congratulated them as Normani went on. This is when Ariana finally came up to me.

"Hey, baby." She whispered into my ear and then left a kiss behind it. I smiled and kissed her forehead as she pulled back.

"Excited to perform?" I asked, still smiling. I honestly couldn't wipe it off my face. The energy, the people, the music, it was all giving off just the right vibe. She nodded profusely.

"Always. Hey, but, when were you gonna tell me Mani and you were making a song together?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. My eyes widened involuntarily. I wanted to be the one to tell her.

screw you normani!

"Uh-well it's not for sure yet. We're trying to see what we can do with it but I was planning on telling you whenever I could get you alone." I chuckled. "Which is rare." She shook her head.

"Whateverr. Well, what kind of song is it? How will y'all do it on tour?" I shrugged, not paying any mind to her excessive questioning. Maybe she was just curious.

"Love song. I was writing it earlier and then she came in and said her manager needed her to release something. Like I said we're gonna see what we can do." The star of the show nods slowly.

"Mkay."

~~~~~

After Normani, Ariana began her main performance. I watched the entire thing, cheering her on from the sidelines. I didn't fail to notice her extra sexy dancing on some parts, staring right at me. One of the times, I winked and she bit her lip and looked me up and down before continuing her choreography.

Hottest moment ever.

I danced along with Ariana's friends and family, along with my own. Zachary made a joke about Brian and since he was close to us in that part, he heard it and playfully flipped him off. It made us all laugh.

Frankie and I were dancing and singing along to thank u, next as she finished up. Frankie even grabbed Wallace and, surprisingly, picked him up and spun him. This was the funniest shit ever and when I saw Zachary recording the whole thing, I couldn't help but laugh harder.

The brotherly rivalry will never stop, I guess.

Anyways, the show then ended and Ariana came off. Everyone was quick to congratulate her and her dancers. As did I, until Normani came up to me.

"Hey, so my dancers and I are going out tonight to celebrate the successful first month of tour. I was wondering if you and your dancers wanted to come too? And I'm gonna ask the others as well." I thought about it for a second. I was extremely tired, but a little celebration never hurt anybody.

Right?

So I nodded, and smiled at the shorter woman. "Sure, can I bring Zach and Wallace too?" I asked, getting a nod in return. "Of course!" She grinned. I reciprocated it. "Nice, well send me the address or whatever and I'll be there." She squealed and hugged me.

I was surprised at first, but hugged her back nonetheless and then she left to her dressing room.

With a blush on her cheeks.

"Y/n." Oh, shit.

I slowly turned around, smiling nervously as I saw a pissed off Ariana Grande in front of me.

"Baby!. ." I slowly walked up to her. She stared me dead in the eyes the whole time. As soon as I was close, she put her hand up.

"Unt-uh. What the fuck was that?" She asked, her voice capped with attitude. My eyebrows furrowed. What is she tripping for? Normani knows we're together. I don't think she'd ever try to fuck with our relationship like that.

Right?

right.

"Nothing, babe. She invited me, my dancers, Wallace, and Zachary out with her and her dancers to celebrate. She said she'll be asking everyone else too." She hummed, tongue poking out her cheek.

"And that requires you two to hug and make her blush?" She shot back. Alright, this is just ridiculous.

I sighed and took her hands in mine despite her attempt to reject.

"Relax. It meant absolutely nothing to me, while you mean it all. If she wants to have a little crush, I can't control that. I'll even speak to her about it and shut it down if you'd like me to. I don't care, baby." I leaned forward a little.

"I don't care about anything if it's not you."

__________________

this was really just a shitty filler chapter to mend the pieces together of what's to come 👀 . shit is gonna get wild reall quick . hope you're ready ;)

much love, A