The elevator was only down to floor 31, so it was going to be a bit until they got to the bottom. She wondered if they would have them go through the main lobby. It wouldn't be smart, she was supposed to be dead. Well, at least to everyone except her brothers at this point. 

She tugged on her hood and brought it over her head, just because she wanted to. She didn't care if she looked kind of homeless right now, she basically was. Just the thought brought her deja vu of her first night in this place. 

The entire ride down, Zion hadn't looked up from his phone. Zhara contemplated how much work this future mission had been taking. She barely saw anyone yesterday, mostly because she was ordered to lay on her stomach for most of her recovery. But it was still in her mind. She wondered if she would be another pawn. 

"Go out the back," Zion's voice snapped her out of her thoughts as the elevator dinged and the doors opened. She followed everyone else out as they walked, a bit relieved that she wouldn't have to walk with her head down the entire way out.

The drive to the safehouse was quiet, tension filling the empty spaces between Zhara and the men. All she thought about was confronting Zion about what happened when she got shot. She wondered if he would actually believe what she was saying, or if he would completely disregard the important information. 

Liam had then led her to the room she was assigned when they arrived, and it was much bigger than the one in the penthouse. The bathroom was huge, having a bathtub as well this time, and the closet was filled with even more clothes. 

She was concerned about how much all the clothes they provided cost, they had gotten almost two closet-fulls now. 

It did have a balcony, but she wasn't planning on jumping any time soon. The fences and gates surrounding the safehouse were at least fifteen feet tall, and who knew what kind of bombs and traps were planted outside of them. 

Luckily, Liam had mentioned that she was to go see Zion after she had settled in. Now she would be able to walk in without an excuse. 

~~~

{ZHARA}

I turned in the direction Liam had told me to go, assessing the corridors and walls of this house on my way. 

I had just started memorizing the penthouse when they had decided to move to the safe house, and I was kind of frustrated. Now I was going to have to start all over and memorize this huge thing. 

After my much-needed shower, I changed into something presentable for meeting the big, bad Don and whoever else lives in this abnormally large house. Presentable being high-waisted black cargo pants and a white halter top, which shows a bit of skin and a portion of my tattoo. My wound bandage was kind of out in the open, so I grabbed a baggy jacket to cover my back.

I took a right at the end of the hallway and noticed the wider space in between the walls, and all the doors to the rooms were doubled. At the very end of the hallway, there was a very large window that overlooked a part of the garden to this place. 

I would definitely have to go visit that sometime. 

Liam had said the first door on the right, so I just went with that one. They all looked the same, so it wouldn't be my fault if I went into the wrong room. 

There was this quiet humming sound I could hear from the other side of the door, and I almost stopped turning the knob. 

I pushed open the door to reveal an office, but an occupied one at that. Sitting in the large chair behind the dark-wooden desk was Zion with his shirt sleeve rolled up to his elbow. Working beside him was a corn-rolled, dark-haired man who was covered in tattoos, even more than Zion himself. The black lines laid perfectly along his dark skin as they slipped out from under his black t-shirt, the melanin almost reflecting off of the highlights of the ink. Now I knew what the sound was; the man was tattooing Zion...