Sense and Sense ability

{Piper won't be in the episode}

[Scene: Manor. Parlor. Paige is there singing to Wyatt in his bassinet.]

Paige: (singing) "Hush little baby don't you cry, aunty's gonna buy you a pumpkin pie. And if that pie doesn't taste real good, aunty's gonna buy some other kind of food. (Paige's date, Nate, stands at the doorway to the parlor.) And if that food doesn't fill your tummy..."

(Nate claps lightly.)

Nate: He's a lucky baby.

(Paige walks over to him.)

Paige: Sorry, it's the only thing I can soothe him nowadays.

Nate: Why would you be sorry?

Paige: Because normally I don't like to embarrass myself until the fifth or sixth date. (They sit down on the couch.) Yeah.

Nate: Humiliate? Why? You've got a great voice. Better than most of the singers I book at the club.

Paige: Oh, you're just being sweet. Not that I mind sweet.

Nate: Well, what do you like to sing?

Paige: Uh, something called eighth grade, graduation. I was supposed to sing the school song. Eight hundred people were watching, the band is playing, I get up but no sound comes out of my mouth. I completely froze. To make matters worse, I ran out and missed my own graduation.

Nate: No.

Paige: Yeah.

Nate: I think the eighth-grade sort of sucks for everybody.

Paige: Yeah, mine just kinda sucked publicly. (They kiss.) That was nice, I haven't had that in a while.

Nate: Had what?

Paige: Well, I like talking to you.

Nate: I like talking to you too.

Paige: And I like kissing you.

Nate: Kissing's good.

Paige: And I'm kind of nervous.

Nate: Me too.

Paige: I should get you more wine.

Nate: I'll get it. It's in the kitchen, right?

(Nate kisses Paige quickly and heads for the kitchen. A Kazi demon appears from behind Paige and grabs her head. Thick veins travel through her head and she moans in pain. She orbs out of his grip and orbs back in across the room.)

Paige: Leo! Pandora! Help!

(Leo and Pandora orb in wearing evening clothes)

Pandora: What the...

(The Kazi demon heads for Paige and Pandora quickly blows him up. The rug catches alight. Paige rushes over and stomps it out.)

Leo: Are you okay?

Paige: Get out! Get out! Nate's he... (Nate walks into the room carrying a glass of wine.) Here.

Leo: Hey, Nate, buddy, how you doing?

Nate: Good, good, I didn't here you come in.

Pandora: Yeah, how about that. Kinda like magic.

(Pandora looks at Paige.)

[Scene: Crone's Lair. It's dark. The only source of light is a dozen of lit candles. A burst of fire appears in the room and the Kazi demon appears on the floor. He roars and looks around.]