"Well whenever she doesn't work we'll do it, future industries can wait, besides the girl's going to need a day off some day" Zaheer pointed out "as far as the researching part, any extra time she has spend it with her, make sure she forgets about us, you're her friend now, act like it"

"Yessir"

"So how's that car coming along? it looks brand new, I'm glad you did your own project" Ghazan told his niece

"It's going great actually, I figured out how to rebuild the engine and I'm going to try and install it today" Korra loved talking about her project.

It was her very own project, she would work on the car while her family were out doing their 'jobs' but she barely had the time now since she joined they're little side hustle.

"Hopefully I can get it up and running by Friday" she said.

After eating she went to their large garage walking passed the boxes or care packages for the homeless and made her way to the car covered in a large sheet, she removed the sheet revealing a FD RX-7. It looked brand new compared to when she first got it.

She saw it in a junkyard, it was all beat up and looked like it's been in a car accident, it was stripped for parts, it had no seats, no wheels, the hood of the car was missing, the roof was dented in and a door was missing. She couldn't resist it, she wanted to make it worth something again, she asked about it and the owner sold it to her for 100 dollars because it was completely useless...well that's what he thought.

Now it had everything it needed, she spent a lot of time on this car, since freshman year and she didn't want help from anyone, she liked to work alone.

———

"Thanks for taking me to work Ope" Asami said getting out the car along with Opal. "Of course I got your back...are you going to wear a crop top to work?" She questioned her friend

"Well, I guess this is where I put on the flannel" Asami laughed untying it from her waist and slipping it on "it's just for a couple of hours, I'll be fine" Asami waved off Opal and headed into the building while Opal went across the street to the tea shop, even though she didn't work till the next hour, but she didn't mind hanging out there for a bit.

Asami clocked in and switched positions with her father's other assistant, who only worked till Asami was there. "What the fuck are you wearing?" Hiroshi said as she walked into his office finding him on his desk. "You're working in a office not a fucking convenient store"

"Can we not talk about my outfit right now, you have a meeting in 20 minutes" Asami tried changing the subject

"Fine, let's go" he said in a deep voice still upset how his daughter didn't put any effort. After 3 hours of paper work and scheduling, Asami was finally on break and she got to go to the tea shop across the street to visit Opal.

"Finally! I thought they were planing to keep you there without a break!" Opal exclaimed as Asami took a seat on a stole in front of the barista's bar. "I thought the same thing" Asami said letting out a chuckle and ordered herself a lemon raspberry iced tea.

"When are you free because I've been trying to go back to the gym but Bolin's been busy with his new job and I don't want go alone" Opal said with pleading eyes "you don't even have to workout you can just stand there, I just need company"

Asami let out a chuckled "I'm free Sunday morning, I go to work around 3 in the afternoon"

"Perfect! I'll pick you up around 8 and after the gym I can take you to work too" Opal smiled.

—Sunday morning—

Asami woke up around 7 in the morning, she put on some dark grey yoga pants that exposed her ankles and a black loose workout shirt. After she finished getting ready she laid out the outfit for work, a black pencil skirt and a white button up shirt with black heels. Once she was done her phone buzzed