"I learned some western musical instruments, but unfortunately I didn't have much talent, so I stopped practicing afterwards." Yan Yi said, actually training at the base is cruel, and the pain is more painful than missed.

    But some lovely people are naturally easy to forget cruelty, and they are used to remembering beautiful things.

    The clock pointed to three o'clock in the morning, and Gu Wei early closed the live broadcast. He was dozing off on the soft sofa with his guitar leaning back and forth with his mouth open. The customers in the store were also sparser, yawning in twos and threes with the wine bottle.

    Yan Yi was lying on the bar, sleepy, and the little bunny ears bounced, fell, bounced, and fell again on the bar.

    Lu Shangjin didn't wake up until evening today, and became the only idler in the bar who is still energetic.

    He wandered around in the bar and found a familiar postcard on a message wall.

    He had long forgotten that he and Yan Yi wrote this postcard together, so he froze for a long time when he saw the familiar handwriting.

    "Yanyan, I love you to the end of life."

    Lu Shangjin pressed her fingertips on the ballpoint pen across the handwriting gully left by the white cardboard, and it seemed that she could still feel the remote temperature ten years ago.

    Jin Jin frowned.

    It proves that the traces of greenness have been left until now. Now it looks like the embarrassing thing that I did when I was a child, but I feel a little uncomfortable.

    But Yan Yi must remember.

    That little rabbit just likes to remember these trivial things.

    Yan Yi was lying on the bar, and fell asleep with his ears tossed. Suddenly, he heard a faint piano sound. The sound was silent, and the tympanic membrane was gently shaken.

    Lu Shangjin sat in front of the grand piano in the corner, with his long, well-knotted hands gently pressing on the keys.

    These hands no longer belong to the little prince in the piano room ten years ago. The fingertips are covered with a gun cocoon, and the back of the hand is covered with old scars, but the fingers are still as agile and simple as a teenager when they beat on the black and white keys.

    The song is "Luv Letter (Love Letter)".

    Gu Wei, who has always been sensitive to music, suddenly woke up. At first, he saw Lu Shangjin sitting in front of the piano. He was very disdainful. After listening for a while, he held the guitar indulgingly against the wall, his fingertips beating the melody.

    Yan Yi sat up, looked at Lu Shangjin in front of the piano with his mouth slightly opened, and walked over in a daze, standing beside him listening quietly.

    A layer of water moistened in the eyes.

    Lu Shangjin turned around and hooked his hands, took Yan Yi's hand, and pulled it into his arms.

    "Will this be?" Lu Shangjin tilted his head and kissed his forehead.

    Yan Yi nodded, trembling hands on the keys of the piano, only to press a note, he couldn't help sniffing.

    Lu Shangjin smiled and wiped his tears: "Okay. Sit here and I will play it for you."

    Until Yan Yi listened to the sound of the piano and fell asleep in Lu Shangjin's arms, Lu Shangjin lightly hugged him and stood up, shoulders under his head. , Bunny ears were squeezed and wrinkled.

    When Gu Wei passed by on the sofa, Gu Wei lowered his voice and asked, "Are you his alpha?"

    Lu Shangjin raised his eyebrows: "Otherwise."

    Gu Wei leaned over to clean up the wine bottle on the ground, and said casually: "He likes you like it. All the stories are related to you. They don’t

    look big . They live in fairy tales. I don’t know if he is silly or cute." Lu Shangjin looked down at the little rabbit’s unsuspecting sleeping face, frowned and smiled, hugging him On the second floor, she stripped her clothes and put her hands and feet into the bed.

    Only then did I find that there were more than a dozen missed calls on the phone, all of which were from the assistant.

    He has left the company to work as a shopkeeper for several days and has to go back.

    Looking back at the little rabbit curled up asleep, sitting on the side of the bed stroking his hair.