"I don't have any flowers." Lu Shangjin seemed to look at the kindergarten teacher distributing toys but skipped him, his eyes were a little disappointed, "You gave each of them."

    Who can refuse such questioning.

    Yan Yi reluctantly opened his wrist, holding a rose between his fingertips and inserting it into the wine glass.

    He obviously puts carefully selected flowers in a vase in the restaurant for Lu Shangjin every day, and when he no longer brings the flowers back, Lu Shangjin stretches out his hand again to ask for it.

    Just a spoiled child.

    Lu Shang Jin held up the glass to taste the taste, just ordinary cocktails, but also tasted the elegant taste of luxury red wine.

    "Do you have a name?" Lu Shangjin shook the glass.

    Yan Yi bends his eyes: "Christmas Rose."

    There are few opportunities for equal dialogue. Yan Yi grew up in a training camp isolated from the world, and the only places he has been to are the separation base and the Luzhai, which is really ignorant. Lu Shangjin rarely asked Yan Yi for his opinions and often made arrangements for him.

    Yan Yi has always been happy to accept, no matter what Lu Shangjin asks, he will answer that he likes it.

    Because at that time, he was full of land brocades, his world was full of black and white mosaics, only the land brocades were colorful and dazzling.

    Lu Shangjin tasted it, with a compliment and smile in his eyes: "Very good. The sweetness is even better."

    Yan Yi's little rabbit ears trembled and stood up, and they dangled obediently, rubbing their fingertips. , Said briskly: "Then I will try again."

    Lu Shangjin finished a cup and put Qiangwei in his jacket pocket:'No, this is also good. I want to try something else. "

    Yan Yi stared at his jacket pocket, regretting that it was not the rose he brought back with tender affection every day.

    "I have other guests. "Yan Yi took the money from another beta, made a glass of Alia's Fantasy Island, and the powder-blue cocktail with white smoke twisted between Yan Yi's fingers twice, rotating along the smooth tabletop and slid in front of Beta.

    " okay then. "Lu Shangjin leaned sideways against the bar, leaning on the rim of the empty wine glass and asked, "When did you learn how to mix wine?" "

    Yan Yi was a little surprised. Lu Shangjin didn't care about these little things before, so there were not many things they could talk about.

    Because Yan Yi did little things every day.

    "During PBB training, the base There is everything in it, and there is nothing to do outside of training. "Yan Yi said with ease while shaking the shaker, "Actually, I have learned a few foreign languages, but unfortunately I haven't used it, so I may have forgotten about it. "The

    obedient Deacon Lop-eared Rabbit beside him, except for his amazing skills on the battlefield, has never really understood so many outstanding places.

    He was attracted by the alluring omega outside, but ignored the words around him. A little treasure was buried inexplicably.

    Lu Shangjin helped Fuxin's mouth. For some

    unknown reason, he only felt that the little rabbit in a suit and vest in front of him looked better than before.

    "What else did you learn? "Lu Shangjin was very interested, and talked with Yan Yi.