When Lu Shangjin came back at two or three o'clock in the morning, Yan Yi was always awakened by the small voice and hurriedly stepped on his flip-floss slippers to welcome him.

    Lu Shangjin would only hand him a coat stained with tobacco, alcohol and messy pheromones, and when he was tired, he went to take a bath and sleep.

    Yan Yi hid today's newly learned dessert behind her back, hanging her ears and watching Lu Shangjin silently without going back into the bathroom.

    No matter how well-behaved, you will never get a kiss on your ears.

    Lu Shangjin found the little rabbit in her arms in a trance.

    He lowered his head, his thin lips pressed against Yan Yi's soft light gray hair, and kissed his ear, holding Yan Yi's chin to make him lift his head.

    Yan Yi's eyes were restrained, but there was a thin water mark floating on the light gray pupils.

    "May I kiss you?" Lu Shangjin asked in a low voice in Yan Yi's ear, with a flirting and charming tone.

    "What..."

    Lu Shangjin gently touched Yan Yi's moist lips: "Let me kiss here."

    Yan Yi was so nervous that he wanted to escape, and Lu Shangjin held the tip of her soft ears, lowered her head and sucked on her custard-like upper lip.

    When parting, Yan Yi shrank even smaller, almost buried his head in his arms, and wiped the corners of his lips hurriedly.

    Lu Shangjin gently stroked his hair.

    He hadn't looked at Yan Yi carefully for a long time, and almost forgot his eyebrows, but at this moment found that these light gray eyes were as charming as ever.

    For several years, I have been obsessed with not understanding, how to know how to return when I am lost.

    In the final analysis, it is not enough to love and cherish enough. He once regarded Yan Yi as a forbidden, not allowing others to get involved, but he was sensual and swaying, and gradually tired of the little boy he once cherished.

    But if the house is empty, he can't see the little rabbit waiting for him late at night when he looks back, just like a bee stabbed in a honeycomb, and he will be very irritable.

    But the little rabbit is always waiting for him, even if he gets angry occasionally and runs out, he will always come back.

    Even though it was a little harder this time, there is still some patience on the land.

    "Want to do it?" Lu Shangjin asked in a whisper in his ear.

    "No... I... I have a pain in my body, I don't want to..."

    The side effects of over-injecting high-concentration inhibitors, estrus is temporarily suppressed, desire is replaced by pain, and every move of Yan Yi is accompanied by a deep bone marrow tingling.

    Anyone who has not injected an excessive amount of high-concentration inhibitors cannot experience it. This inhibitor cannot even directly penetrate the glands, and extremely high concentrations can damage the gland cells.

    This kind of pain is beyond the understanding of Lu Shangjin. He only thinks that sex should be made to ease the discomfort during estrus.

    "I miss you." The sound of the brocade on the land was low and gentle, like a lighthouse phantom that caused the ship to get lost, and the fascinating mirage in the desert, pressing Yan Yi's ear step by step, led him to fall.

    She has fair skin, long and straight legs, and a fluffy rabbit tail on her tailbone. Lu Shangjin gently stroked the base of his tail. Yan Yi knelt down on the bed and was held back by her hands. His legs were separated by Lu Shangjin. A stream of cold lubricating fluid was poured into the ruddy and clean back hole, and two fingers were squeezed. Come in and expand.

    "Brother Jin...it hurts like this..." Yan Yi's hands were clipped and grabbed, unable to resist, eyes moist and looking back at Lu Shangjin, trembling and begging, "I don't want to do it, you hug me Let's take a moment.〃

    "It doesn't hurt, it'll get better soon. "Lu Shangjin leaned over and kissed the clear outline of his spine through his skin, and kissed it inch by inch to the tip of his trembling tail, violently cursing his tail.

    "Meet! 〃 Yan Yi's body trembled abruptly, her nose trembling slightly, her eyelids were red, her hands were still clasped by Lu Shangjin's waist, the pink and clean sex organs between her legs swelled and her head was lifted, and she was stunned by Lu Shangjin's hands.

    "It doesn't hurt, don't be afraid, I won't let you hurt." Lu Shangjin patiently soothed, holding her thick scarlet sex organ against Yan Yi's narrow acupuncture point, and inserting half of her head.

    The flabby cunt tightened immediately in fear.

    "Don't be afraid, be good." Lu Shangjin gently stroked the little tail in front of him, "Relax."

    Lu Shangjin hadn't been gentle yet on the bed.

    Yan Yiming swallowed and tried to relax the back acupuncture points, a terrifyingly thick meat stick slowly squeezed into the intestines, and the veins rubbed against the fragile intestinal wall, slowly

    spreading and filling the whole body.

    "It hurts...I don't have the energy, I really don't have the energy to do it...Brother Jin..." Yan Yi tried to swallow Lu Shangjin's whole sex organ, exhausted all his energy. Lie weakly on the bed, only relying on Lu Shangjin's hand to borrow some strength from him.

    The estrus suppressed by the inhibitor seems to be awakened, the pain in the bone marrow has not disappeared, and a desire for coitus appears again.

    The kneeling posture made Yan Yi even more slender in his waist and abdomen, and Lu Shangjin picked him up and squeezed his legs.

    "Ah! It hurts, I can't eat it, don't put it all in..." Yan Yi screamed and grabbed Lu Shangjin's hand, holding on hard to prevent her from falling down,

    but she didn't have any strength, and her body fell. It was completely penetrated from bottom to top by the hard and thick sex organs and directly penetrated into the genital cavity.

    Lu Shangjin thrust Yan Yi up and down, the little rabbit's body was wedged against the hard object under his

    hips , and a layer of sweat floated all over his body. The white buttocks were hit and turned red, and the swollen hole swallowed one. giant.

    Yan Yi burst into tears, holding Lu Shangjin tightly, grabbing Lu Shangjin's back with her fingertips and leaving a few pink nail marks on her back.

    Yan Yi burst into tears, holding Lu Shangjin tightly, holding Lu Shangjin's back with her fingertips and leaving a few traces.

    "Brother Jin...when can I...not bully me..."