Chapter 11

(Setting:March)

Imani POV:

Today is Friday(six days after Saturday)and I woke up wanting to hand out alone at the Rez with my friends.I didn't have a nightmare,but the pain obviously didn't go away it just got sharper.

I pushed through it like I've done every day for the past 7 months and got dressed.
My outfit:

My hair:

After I was done getting ready and making it to the cliff I'm now just hanging out with the pack and their imprints Melanie,Emily,Clair,Kim,Rachel,and Matthew talking ,oh and Bella is here too

I'm actuallyafraid of heights so I won't be
Jumping into the water.A little while later they all went to go get food and drinks for us so I watched their cars and clothes.

As I was playing with rocks with my feet by the edge I felt Bella force me to turn around to face her.

"You know,this whole year I've been good on not exterminating you,but now that my Edward is gone because of you" she said in a low scary voice.

"Wh-" I was going to ask, " NO DON'T SPEAK,if only Edward would've dated me then he would still be here.You took everything from me,so I'll take everything away from you" Bella said.

She then pushed me off the cliff.

Alice POV:

It's has been hell of 7 months without Imani.Rosalie and I can't even shop anymore,Emmet and jasper miss their sister greatly,Carlisle and Esme drown themselves in their work,and Edward only visited us  3 times In the last 7 months.

I've been looking into Imani's future from time to time without Edward around and it hurts seeing her hurt but we can't go back.

Right now I'm with Rosalie looking through Imani's future and all of a sudden I come across a horrid vision.

The Vision:
Imani  playing with some rocks,then Bella forcing Bella to look at her and having Bella yell at her.Bella out of jealousy and rage pushes Imani off a cliff.

I grabbed my things and Rosalie so we could go to forks.I had to lie to Carlisle and tell him we're going hunting.

We made it on time at Imani's house by running ,but not before smelling sickly sweet disgusting Bella driving to her dads house.

3rd Person POV:

When the pack and their imprints came back the the cliff Bella and Imani were gone.

People were looking for Imani since her car was here but not Bella's.That was when Sam realized that someone was drowning and realized that it was Imani.

Sam jumped in a got her out of the water before the water could enter her lungs,she was unconscious but breathing.

Imani woke up cold and traumatized from almost drowning.Then Jacob decided to take her home.

The rest of the pack and their imprints came to a conclusion that Bella pushed Imani off the cliff and left her their.

Meanwhile Bella was driving home with a smile on her face,and that's when she saw a car.

When Bella got in the house she was surprised to see no one there,and went to go and take a shower.

Authors note:
I love you guys and things will obviously change in the future and how I'll tell the story.

Thanks for reading✨✨💕💕❤️❤️💕

-Melody