Chapter 4

Time setting:three days later(Thursday,September 16)

Imani POV:

It has been three days since Bella's 'accident' and I haven't heard from Edward.I've tried to call jasper to tell him that it wasn't his fault.

Bella has been oddly quiet the past few days and it's surprisingly scaring me,but I didn't dwell too much.

Edward finally called, "hey Imani can I pick you up? I want to take you to the meadow and talk to you."he said. " Of course Ed.Is it important?" I asked , " Sort of,but I want to tell you in person.I love you." Edward said, " I love you too" I replied.

After we were done talking and I instantly got ready I put on my outfit and hadn't hair in the same style I had for Bella birthday.

I also told Charlie I was going out just in case he thought I was going to let him worry.

Outfit:

Hair:

When I was done getting ready Edward pulled up

When I was done getting ready Edward pulled up. "Hey baby you ready to go?" I said he just looked at me and rubbed my cheek with his hand and kissed my forehead.

I looked at him oddly,but ignored it.We then
drove to the forest and walked to our meadow.

We arrived hand in hand. " Edward what is it that you want to talk to me about that's so important you haven't said a thing." I asked with worry.

Edward took a unnecessary sigh, "We are leaving and we won't be coming back." He said. I instantly knew what he meant when he said 'we'.Only the Cullens will be leaving.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "Trust me Imani I didn't want to do this,but I had to for your safety.I-" he said before I cut him off. " I know and it's okay.Can we please just lay down now." I said in a pleading and reassuring voice.

So that what we did.We unbraced each other knowing this will be the last and most likely only time we will be able to do it.

I soon became hungry and my stomach growled loudly,to which Edward laughed at.