Chapter 3

3rd Person POV:

Imani and Edward entered the Cullen home hand in hand with Bella trailing behind them.

The  house had gold and natural tones to the decor(the Cullens wanted something to remind them of Imani to distract them from it being Bella's birthday).

Edward POV:
When we walked in everybody said hello to Imani,but passed Bella(what I mean is they glared at her for 10 straight minutes).

My mom Esme refused to make a cake for Bella since in her words 'A cracker does not deserve shit from me,and if she does I would've poisoned it.'

It was time for presents.Rosalie got Bella a necklace that said 'Go Fuck Yourself❤️✨',Alice got her dress I know she would have not approved if Imani wore it,and Imani got her a card telling her happy birthday sister,

But just then disaster struck.

3rd Person POV:
When Bella went to open the card that Imani gave her,she 'accidentally' got a paper cut.

Jasper is the newest member to the vegetarian diet,and Bella used that to her gain.

Just as Bella got a paper cut and blood dropped on the floor Jasper lunged at her.Before jasper could hurt her Emmet and Rosalie stopped him.

Edward realized what was happening and shielded Imani from any harm,while Bella stood there with a smirk.

Alice,Rosalie,and Emmet led jasper outside so he could calm down from his frenzy/hunger state.

Imani looked at the scene with shock and turned to Bella who had a sadistic smile to her.Meanwhile Esme was comforting jasper and Carlisle was making sure Imani and Bella were safe.

As we know Bella got a paper cut and just saw jasper try to kill her,but she just walked away with a smile on her face like nothing happened.

Edward saw this and immediately dragged Bella out of the house,he also held Imani so they could get into the car.

Imani POV:
I was l in shock for what happened,but Edward rubbing my thigh and driving was making it better.Bella sat in the car with a knowing scary look in her eyes that concerned me.

Soon we were at my house,Bella got out of the car and into the house. " Please don't blame yourself Edward,we all know that it was Bella's fault not jaspers." I said in low quite voice knowing he heard me.

He didn't say anything he just gave me a passionate kiss,This kiss however felt like he was loosing me,and didn't want to let go.

Once we stopped he got out to open car my door,and walked me to my house.When Edward dropped me off I felt a tug at my heart signaling that something is wrong,but I don't what.

Authors Note:

Thanks you guys for reading my other book 'MINE'.It's amazing that all of you guys like it.This book will mention depression,attempted killings,racism, and phyco Bella and Victoria.

Please keep in mind that I do not intend to offend anybody.

I love you guys so much.

❤️❤️✨💕❤️❤️💕😍

-Melody