Sunlight on Water

Start from the beginning

At last Remus pulled himself away with a gasp. He knelt and took the panther's head in both hands and looked him in the eye. "Come back to me," he whispered. "Sev, please, I want you. Not a panther. You."

The panther licked his hand and looked at him quizzically.

"I know animagi can't have sex," Remus said. "or else Sirius would have sired half the dogs in England."

The panther made that sound again at the back of his throat.

"I miss you," said Remus. "I want you back. And.....oh!" And then he couldn't speak any more because Sev was standing before him. His hands were no longer touching soft fur but warm skin, the arms that encircled him were sinewy and human and Sev's deep eyes were boring into his, drinking him in as if he could never get enough.

And then, even though there was so much to say, they found they didn't need words at all. They breathed each other in. An animal musk still clung to Sev. His mouth was so warm and so soft, his cheek, with a week's worth of beard was rough against Remus' face, his hands were stroking, exploring, feeling every inch of skin he could, and Remus was touching him back, reclaiming him with his lips, his tongue, his hands. Their skin glowed silver in the moonlight and every whisper of breath felt good.

"I missed you," Remus breathed at last into Sev's warm, warm neck.

"I can't believe I made it back to you," Sev said. He kissed down Remus' neck to his chest.

"Lupin," he said in amazement. "You're growing tits!" He took a nipple in his mouth, experimentally.

"Oh, ow!" Remus exhaled sharply.

"Not good?" asked Sev nuzzling into his chest, his erection hard and hungry against Remus' thigh.

"It hurts," panted Remus.

"Good hurts or bad hurts?" Sev demanded.

"Just...they're really sensitive. Go gentle."

Sev breathed on the small pillowy breasts, then took a finger and stroked the dark hairs around the erect nipples, not touching them, but circling them slowly.

"Oh," Remus moaned.

"Better?"

Remus breathed in sharply, arching his back toward Sev. "Mmm hm."

Sev moved his finger whisper gentle, and lightly stroked the firm pink nipples, first one, then the other.

"Fuuuck!" Remus breathed.

Sev probed one of his nipples experimentally with his tongue. "I wonder if you're going to be able to breastfeed."

Remus' breath was all short and gaspy and he didn't answer.

"It's supposed to be good for the baby," said Sev as he nuzzled and licked.

"Oooohhh," moaned Remus softly.

"One of the most rewarding experiences a mother and child can have," Sev quoted. "It's in those pamphlets from the ministry."

Remus grabbed him by the hair and hauled his head back. "You read those things?"

"Every word," said Sev. "I wanted to know what we're in for."

"Hey Sev, I want to show you something."

"What?"

"Don't freak out."

"Why would I freak out?"

"I'm a little freaked out myself."

Remus took Sev's hand and placed it low, between his legs, behind his balls. There, in the taint, Sev felt the normally solid tissues give way beneath his probing fingers, to a soft, opening.