He was not ready yet, unable to adjust to the best posture of charming and flattering to win Lu Shangjin's favor. There was nothing in his mind. His only thought was to hold Lu Shangjin and draw the soft temperature from him that had been lost for many years.

    Lu Shangjin patted his thin back lightly.

    The emotions of cherishing that should be some did not arrive as expected. Lu Shangjin was even exhausted to release some comforting pheromones for Yan Yi. His shocking feeling faded away. The milk candy flavor pheromone on his body matches the pheromone on his own. The degree is too low, like a stranger who passed by on the street and disappeared after looking back.

    This is not love anymore.

    No matter how many times you wake up on a whim, if you don't love it, you don't love it. There is no feeling, and it is exhausted.

    Yan Yi could also feel the alienation of the other party, and raised his head tentatively, looking at him blankly with wet eyes, looking at Lu Shang Jin's thin lips, wanting to hear what he said.

    And subconsciously I didn't dare to hear the things that made my heart hurt.

    "Let's cook." Lu Shangjin raised his hand and touched Yanyi's cheek perfunctorily, "I will be with you."

    Yan Yi pursed his lips, grabbed his thin right arm with his left hand, and lowered his eyelids and said softly: "I said hello in the hospital. If there are suitable glands, I will try."

    Lu Shangjin threw him a ridiculous The look in the eyes: "You are not an ordinary omega. Your glands can cost two billion in the black market. What do you want to try?"

    Yan Yi's voice was blocked, and the more he wanted to answer normally, the more difficult it was to make a normal voice. He said with difficulty, "I want one that fits you a little bit more, 5% more."

    "Stop it." Lu Shangjin lowered his head and rubbed the side of his neck with the tip of his nose, and put his hands on his slender waist, "You are an omega, and if you change your glands, you will be useless. The advertisements of the hospital are deceptive. It is very harmful to the body. Don't move this idea."

    "If you don't mind..." Yan Yi dropped her ears obediently, picked up the long-handled spoon and stirred the curry.

    Lu Shangjin kissed his sensitive earlobe: "I don't mind."

    Yan Yi was carried to the dining table. After many years, Lu Shangjin was finally willing to make love to him again.

    He felt the body of the people some impatience, slender fingers leaning on land Jin's face, gently comforting obedience: ".. Kam brother, I am your ...... Do not worry, mildly want me to do a little apart,"

    he Feeling pain, like being played with by an impatient client who never cherishes the playthings under him, because there is no bondage, no need to cherish or take responsibility.

    But he didn't want to swallow Lu Shangjin's interest, so he silently endured it.

    Rabbits are very sensitive to pain, and the force that makes ordinary people feel uncomfortable is very painful to Yan Yi.

    So inadvertently, Lu Shangjin would always hurt him countless times, watching his red eyes staring at him drippingly.

    Lu Shangjin didn't have any expressions. He also knew that the love that tortured each other from his bones was more painful than a slap and a fan. One was a quick knife and numbness, and the other was drinking poison to quench thirst.

    To him, Yan Yi is just a piece of chewing gum that has been chewed out of sweetness. It sticks to his hand and can't be wiped off continuously, but he has indeed given himself tenderness and sweetness, which can be recalled, but it is tasteless again.

    Yan Yi pressed her lips to endure. After a long time, her lips were bitten with blood stains, and her lower body was roughly pushed open in a trance.

    His estrus period hadn't arrived yet, his lower body was tightly closed, and a gap was forced to form a knot.

    He felt like a dishcloth torn in half because of need.

    He is willing to give birth to Lu Shangjin.

    But I also hope that Lu Shangjin will give himself a mark. Other alphas will avoid respect for themselves because of the alpha pheromone engraved on the glands. Yan Yi wants a reliable and gentle alpha husband and longs to be touched and hugged. , His alpha is willing to open his arms and take him into his arms to comfort him.

    He longs for family, not this empty and gorgeous villa that occasionally accepts other omega one-night stands.

    But he dared not mention the mark, because Lu Shangjin would be provoked.

    He had to wait day by day, waiting for the prodigal son to turn around, waiting for a change of heart.

    Lu Shangjin's interest was as dull as the fit between them. After finishing one time, he put on his clothes again, answered the phone, and there was a banquet in the evening, so he took his coat and car keys to go out.

    "I will be back later," he said.

    Yan Yi wrapped herself in a thin duvet, listening to the door closing, the villa returned to silence, holding the shiny carrot brooch in her hand, and lovingly pressed it to her heart.

    He got a gift, a hug and a kiss today.

    Open a bottle of wine to commemorate it.

    Yan Yi sat at the dining table with a sumptuous dinner on the table. He poured a glass of red wine and half a bottle of wine silently entered his mouth. Yan Yi lay down on the table boringly, with rabbit ears hanging softly on the edge of the table.

    "Happy birthday to me yesterday, I'm twenty-seven years old, and be fine."

    He lit a cigarette, dangling it between his lips, scanning aimlessly with water-filled apricot-core eyes, and finally stopped at the quartz clock. On the hour hand.

    Perhaps no amount of indifference and grievance will make Yan Yi feel so choked in his heart. When a child is filled with joy and thinks that he has received a gift, and when he opens the box but there is nothing, it will most leave him with a fine bruise throughout his childhood.

    His alpha doesn't love him, he doesn't love Yuanmi, he only loves himself.