27 ~ Spread your love

Start from the beginning

"Tae, what are you doing? Are you out of your mind? You were almost killing her, damn it!" He yells out in frustration I clench my jaw, grab Jimin's collar.

"Explain to me first, Jimin, why is she here." I pant heavily.

"I was trying to explain to you all the damn time but your anxious ass was not calming down." He roll his eyes.

"Twinkle, I'm sorry on behalf of him, you may go now, we will inform you when we need something." Jimin says to Twinkle and I scoff at Jimin's words, that girl doesn't deserve to
be treated like this, she just nods and begins to walk, she again turns around and smirks at me.

"Taehyung—" I look at Jimin.

"You shouldn't do that to her, she was the one who inform us about Lee Hyun's true identity, and for her, we had been able to know about him and if we wouldn't know about that, he might harm Faiza Noona, did you forget?" He sighs and I scoff again.

"I was the one who kidnapped Lee Hyun." I protest and he sighs.

"I know Tae, but Twinkle was the one who reviled his true identity." Jimin says and I roll my eyes.

"There are tons of people all over the world and you guys find no one and choose her? How?" I cross my arms together and waiting for him to continue.

"I know, Tae, but don't forget she was used to be our right hand and she requests us to give her one more chance so—"

"So you guys totally soaked by her sugarcoated words, hun?" My jaw clenches and I tilt my head side to side, he clutches my shoulder blade but I slap his hand away immediately. I hear him sigh deeply.

"Tae, don't be stubborn, bro. Everyone deserves to get second chances." I tilt my head and look at him disbelief.

"Not her, Jimin. Not her at least." I roll my eyes.

"Listen Jimin, I will never believe her no matter what and if something bad happens because of her then don't come to beg to cover up the situation." with that I leave the place.

I throw my head back and growl in annoyance, why? Just why she has to come here again? Why?

Suddenly I hear a beep sound, I took my phone and immediately a smile appears on my face.

"Nini: I already reached Lia's apartment, Don't worry❤️"

"Me: Don't forget to let me know how Hobi hyung proposes her, with every detail 😍"

"Nini: I'll ❤️"

"Nini: Wait, how did you know that Hobi is gonna propose to her tonight?" I chuckle.

"Me: Just guessed it😉"

I'm smiling continuously, idiotically
Finally, I'm happy for Hoseok hyung, he never get attached to any girls, he could have used girls for his healing process but he didn't, instead, he always used to tell me that "Tae, when you'll fall for someone, you'd never look into other girls for your pleasure."