25 | drowned blood

As soon as he stood up striking towards me, the door flung open revealing a very much angered Enzo with a sick smirk plastered on his defined face

"Now I heard a wedding is being planned." He said smirking clenching his Brass Knuckles in between his fingers tilting his head like some psycho.

Stepping forward he connected his Brass Knuckles with the jaw of the first men striking forward.

Turning around he pushed the second one in the stomach making him swing back.

"Turn it into a funereal instead." He winked stuffing his fist into his suit pant pockets stepping closer.

Seeing two other men walking up to him I quickly took the liquor-filled bottle and smashed it onto the table taking a shattered glass piece and cut through the neck vein of the first person that stroke towards him.

Glancing up to him he quickly pulled his gun out and tossed it to me gesturing me to go on.

Smiling excitingly, I looked through the room seeing the door I had come from open and tons of armed men holding their guns out.

Trying to shoot each and everyone I concluded there were too many of them.

Scanning through the room the only victim I had really wanted to kill was Roberto Roderico, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Get the hell out of here Royalty," Enzo yelled hitting every man that had strode for him with his Brass Knuckles leaving serious damage.

Not giving up I ran up to him leaning my back- more like head against his back holding the gun with both hands and turned in circular motions as I shoot, and he fought each man nearing us.

In that exact moment, all the memories of my past missions, fights,  everything came into my vision.

Every time adrenaline pumped through my veins. Every time I could prove myself, I wasn't weak. I could prove myself I was stronger than ever, and no one could take away the security I eventually had build.

The fear to lose myself unwillingly was gone, because finally, I could hit back and as a woman, who struggled in the past with shielding herself from the cruel world. This was its victory. 

I knew at that moment this right here... this was my life. I could try and deny everything but at the end of the day, I would miss the excitement my new life provided me.

I tried to escape this life, but in the end, I craved it because of the adrenaline rush, the excitement, the fire, the agitation, the elation, and the wild ecstasy.

Roaming my eyes around the room I spotted a black door hidden behind a velvet curtain.

Tapping a new earpiece on my ear I hoped it would be just as the ones I used at the established mission.