Moreover Rebel clearly changed into a side account with extremely low level to fight with that fake white lotus bitch okay!?

A level 47 gamer unexpectedly killed a level 80 gamer within 7 minutes ! Only 7 minutes !

After all those vulgur words you said to Rebel you still consider yourself victim ba~ shameless.

You deserved it, completely deserved it.

Want to play games yet afraid to die, clearly a shame for us gamers ba~

Atleast be glad you died under the hands of our Godess.

Eh.. what happened to all those who were defending this Enchantress bitch ? Why are you all so silent now ? Are your faces hurting suddenly ? He~he~he~

When the fans were satisfied after throwing a tons of insults on the FL gradually covering her with blackpowder Liza posted all those evidences against the FL on the forum. When the people saw them they were in entanglement of different emotions. First shock then fear and finally settled to anger.

Liza posted some ambitious photos of Enchantress in real life with different males followed by a densely packed data table filled with side accounts IDs; it was divided into several different sections according to different games.

There is an additional title below it.

' This were the games that she played and these were her side accounts. Do these IDs looked very similar to people who may have played these above mentioned games before. '

The various side accounts had an excessive amount of dark history. Having vicious catfights with others, pouring black water and tearing apart other Godesses in the game, praising herself.

There are also evidences of how the FL deal with other people whom she doesn't like even going as far as hiring others to kill them, ruin them and their reputation.

There are also bank payment records of her hiring water army to bully others which also includes cyber bullying. Some of her victims were bullied so much that they committed suicide and Enchantress even gave them a rise in payment for it.

Everyone was so frightened by the sudden appearance of a murderer that they cried out in fear.

Also looking at the different game IDs many of them exclaimed and started sharing their dark histories.

---" Enchantress was actually the one who collaborated with a big leader in the game 'Dreams' to split their two top most powerful guild's leadership ? This little slut is the one who wreaked havoc between the two guilds causing great damage. "

---" That bitch who stole my cousin's boyfriend is Enchantress. "

---" They are all infamous IDs with abundant dark histories. He~he~he~ Enchantress come out. Come out and fight ne~ Usually you're talking and posting on the forum everyday. Why haven't you appeared today. Come out bitch! Let fight fucking face to face ne~."

Seeing how everyone is scolding her and all those evidences Enchantress's legs turned jelly and her mind blacked out. She felt as if she can see her future life which is no less than hell.

And she is right.

Almost everyone knows her. In school everyone started alienating her, bullying her even the teachers also looked at her in extreme disgust. She can't even stepped out of her house. Eventually her family business got into various problems.

Among all those victims of her there were some who were from rich and prestigious families. At first they can't find the culprit but now that they got a lead along with true evidence they will definitely take revenge on her.

Gradually police got involved and the FL is thrown behind the bars and the rest of her life in jail she was tortured till she wish she had never provoke Liza.

DING !

《 destroy the FL : 100%✅

[ Mission completed. Good job Host. ]

' So Eli all the missions were completed '

[ Yes host you have completed your first world successfully. Congratulations host. Do you want to leave ? ]

' If I decided to leave now then what will happen to this body ? '

[ The body will continue living like you did in your days here. It will be a exact copy of your likes, dislikes, attitudes, behaviors etc. You don't have to worry. ]

' I see. '

" What happened? Why so sad ? "

Liza just look at Noah for sometime before leaning forward and giving a quick peck on his lips.

Liza looked at Noah seeing his surprised look Liza lightly laughed. Hearing Liza's laughter Noah's eyes darkened and he pulled her into his arms and deeply kissed her. He pried her teeth open and plunged his tongue into her small mouth. Just as their tongues touched Liza shivers as if her soul is sucked in.

Noah released her soft lips before tightly hugging her before repeatedly saying.

" I love you Izzy. I really love you. I love you so much. "

Liza's eyes reddened and she just hug him tighter before saying in a low voice.

" I am sorry but I am afraid that if I fall any deeper then I won't be able to get up again. I am sorry but I really want to take my revenge I can't fall....not now... I am sorry. "

A single tear escaped from her eyes.

' Eli lets go. '

[ Opening system space transfering soul 20%...40%... 60%.... 80%... 100% ]

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
[ A/N ] :-
This is what our ML new look looks  like. So um is this better as nearly no one really liked the first photo in character arc. So...uh here is the new one  😅

uh here is the new one  😅