★ One

Chapter one: The Oppenheimer blue diamond

11:24PM...
Taeyong slowly walked up to the door while holding a black suit case. He could care less to knock. He picked the lock and invited himself in.

"Who are you?"

Taeyong looked at the man, he's assumed it was the butler from the way he was dressed. "That's none of your business." Taeyong replied rudely. "I'm looking for Mr. Kwon, is he here?" Taeyong asked. "Yes but who are you?" Taeyong rolled his eyes. "Lead me to him." Taeyong said.

The man looked at Taeyong and analyzed him from head to toe.

Taeyong wore black leather pants, a simple tucked in black T-shirt, leather hollow out heart open finger gloves, black ankle boots, and a black mask that was covering his mouth and nose.

"Are you gonna keep staring? I said lead me to Mr.Kwon. Now." Taeyong demanded.

"Fine, follow me."

Taeyong followed the man into the hallway after about thirty-forty seconds they stopped at a double door. "Here is his office." He said.

Taeyong hummed before entering the office without knocking or an invitation. "Kwon Geonwu." The man turned around in his seat at the mention of his name. "And you are?" Geonwu asked.

Taeyong softly chuckled, "I prefer to keep my identity unknown, Mr Kwon."

"Who sent you?" Geonwu questioned. "Hmm, Yoonoh." Taeyong answered.

"You have what I asked for?"

Taeyong nodded and brought forth the suitcase. He opened the suitcase to reveal a beautiful necklace. "Here is the eternity royal emerald. It's worth $895,000,000 and there are only about three in the world and here is the two out of three." Geonwu got up, smiling, eyes sparkling as he reached his hand out to touch the emerald.

Taeyong shut the suitcase close. "You will not lay a finger on this necklace until I get the money." He said. The man laughed, "impatient, are you?" Taeyong just rolled his eyes.

"I did not risk so much breaking into a highly secured museum to get a damn jewel for a hag like you just to not get what I came for." Taeyong scowled.

"Calm down, geez." Kwon Geonwu said before getting out a bag. He opened it and revealed bundles upon bundles of money. "Here is the $550,000,000 you asked for." He said. Taeyong picked up a bundle and carefully analyzed the bills to make sure they weren't fake. Once he confirmed they weren't fake he put the bundle back and throws the bag over his shoulder.

Taeyong put the suitcase on the man's desk and took the bag of money.

"It was nice doing business with you." Geonwu said as he reached his hand out for a handshake. Taeyong looked at his hand in disgust, "I can not say the same for you." And with that he left, walking out of the office.

🕊

Taeyong put the bag on the desk. "I got the money." Taeyong muttered. Jaehyun opened the bag and looked at the huge amount of money. He smiled and looked up at Taeyong, "Good job, Taeyong. I'm so proud of you," Jaehyun praised. Taeyong smiled but Taeyong dropped his smile when Jaehyun said, "You're finally being useful." Taeyong crossed his arms, "Can I leave now?" He asked, starting to feel very uncomfortable.