someone answers jirou as momo lets go of you. you look to see bakugo, kaminari and kirishima walking into the room, making a small weight lift of your chest.

remember my warning y/n

'dammit you again? i was hoping that was a one time thing' you think as you roll your eyes.

"what's wrong y/n?" midoriya asks as he looks at you. "oh uh... nothing. i'm uh.. gonna get some water." you cover up. you forgot that there's people around you who have no idea that you're slowly going insane.

as you start to walk away, your body just freezes. you stare at the ground as your mouth slightly parts.

"y/n? are you okay?" you hear momo ask, making you turn around. you see everyone from your class thats passed staring at you. surprisingly bakugo and his small posy as well.

"yeah." you answer as you furrow your eyebrows. "just thinking of something." you lie, looking at all of their suspicious faces.

"you've been spacing out a lot today. are you sure you're okay?" midoriya asks. you inhale a breath and smile as you exhale. "yeah. just.. a lot going on in my mind right now." you lie. well, not really.

you hear footsteps and that makes you turn your head. you furrow your eyebrows again as you see a girl with dirty blonde hair make her way to you. your eyes slightly widen as you take in her appearance. 'it's her. the one i kept making eye contact with earlier.' you think as you watch her get nearer and nearer.

she stops right in front of you and glares at you, making your confused face turn into a blank stare. midoriya's eyes widen as he looks at you then the girl, a blush creeping on his face. 'that's the girl that was impersonating y/n earlier!' he thinks.

"y/n.. do you know her?" someone asks, watching the girl glare at you like you just killed her minecraft dog. you don't answer, only stepping up and glaring back at the girl. if this is a stupid glare contest, you're not losing.

the class watch with confusion as you cross your arms and have a glare off with the dirty blonde. "do i know you?" you ask, raising an eyebrow.

you continue to stare in her eyes until heavy uneasiness flows through you. you feel like toppling over as your glare falters.

those eyes.

even though they're not visible, you still get the same feeling from them.

the feeling of insanity.

and there's only one pair of eyes that you vividly remember holding that. only one pair of eyes that held a concerning amount of craziness in them and it made a shiver go up your spine when you stared at her.

those goldish-yellowish eyes that's engraved in the back of your mind.

everyone watches in surprise as you slowly start to back away from the girl, hesitation written all over your face.

'this feeling. i've been feeling it all day. is she the cause of it?' you think as you watch the girl walk towards you.

"hey-" midoriya gets cut off by someone placing a hand on his chest.

"deku wait." uraraka says, watching the interaction with just as much confusion.

you expected her to say something but she just walks past you, harshly bumping your shoulder in the process. you stumble back as you try to think about what you should do. your head turns towards her and you watch her walk away.

use it.

'what?!'

your scanner, use it on her.