Chapter 1: Movie Night

Class 2-A was getting ready to meet in the common room for their weekly movie night. A lot has happened last year, with Izuku Midoriya, the rising star of class 2-A and cinnamon roll, has returned to U.A. after successfully defeating the Paranormal Liberation Front and stopping All for One once and for all. The class was more than happy to see the cinnamon roll return, especially a certain brunette with rosy cheeks and a little silver-haired girl with a horn on her head.

"Hey everyone!" Midoriya said, coming down from his room.

"Daddy!" said the little silver-haired girl.

"Eri! My little snowflake, how are you doing?"

After rescuing Eri from Overhaul, she began to see Midoriya as a father figure and has been calling him that ever since she moved into Heights Alliance.

"Great Daddy! Uncle Sato and Uncle Shinsou made apple muffins for the movie night," Eri happily said.

Hitoshi Shinsou, the newest addition to Class 2-A after replacing M*noru M*neta after being caught sexually harassing the girls of the class, has started to fit in thanks to Midoriya, despite his best efforts to refuse to make friends but thanks to the stubborn green boy, he became quick friends with everyone.

"Thank you guys," Midoriya said to the two.

"No problem Midoriya," Sato replied.

"Yeah, what are friends for?" Shinsou adds.

"Friends huh?" Denki Kaminari asks while walking into the dining area.

"What?"

"Last year, you said you had no interest in making friends. You know you should never say that in front of Midoriya, making friends with people who don't want to make friends, is kind of his thing," Ejiro Kirishima says walking behind Kaminari.

"I was a different person back then, even underground heroes need friends," Shinsou says sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, if it weren't for everyone assisting me in the final battle against Shigaraki and All for One, I would have died, but thanks to everyone, we won the battle, I am really sorry for leaving everyone," Midoriya says looking down with a sad smile.

The people in the dining area were about to console Midoriya. However, at that exact moment, the Dekusquad bursts through the doors with their eyes glowing red, Ochako Uraraka leading the charge.

"G-g-guys?" Midoriya asks, shocked.

"Sad cinnamon roll senses were tingling, must cheer up!" Uraraka exclaims.

They tackle Midoriya to the ground and hug him along with Eri.

"H-how did you-"

"Shinsou messaged us," Shoto Todoroki says, helping Midoriya up.

Midoriya looks towards Shinsou.

"No feeling sad," Shinsou responds.

"Yes, as your class president and friend, I cannot simply let you succumb to sadness and fall into darkness!" Iida Tenya exclaims chopping his arms at rapid speed.

"Sorry, I just felt guilty and stupid with fact that I should have asked for help in the beginning. I thought I was protecting all of you, but instead, I hurt all of you. Can't help but think about how you all hate me," Midoriya says looking at his classmates.

"Especially Uraraka, she probably hates me the most since we were best friends," he thought.

"Deku-Kun, we could never hate you. Upset that you left without asking for help yes," Uraraka begins.