"They are."

"So Gigi, why did you transfer to Hogwarts?" Olivia asked.

"Oh, I'm here because my Mum didn't want me to go to Ilvermorny anymore. She said I was too far since Dad started working here." Gigi told them, taking a seat on her bed before the three stood around in awkward silence.

"Alright just ask me what you guys want to ask me? Enough small talk! I see it in your eyes." Gigi giggled at the two girls.

"How did you know the redheads? I saw you guys eyeing each other up." Olivia asked.

"I slept with one of them in the summer." Gigi revealed as Elle and Olivia shared a quick look.

"Which one?" Elle was quick to ask.

"George, duh! I know Fred had a girlfriend, didn't know she was so pretty though." Gigi laughed as Elle let out a sigh of relief, "George and I hooked up at a Ministry party once, and kept in contact every now and then during the summer."

"What happened between you two?" Elle asked, Liv and Elle sitting down with Gigi.

"We got into a huge fight because he couldn't do commitment, honestly I guess me neither, but he wanted to sleep with other gi- uh people." Gigi said, stumbling over some of her words.

"Interesting... never thought George was like that." Olivia thought out loud.

"Well we will let you get settled into your room, you should come by mine later and we can get to know each other." Elle smiled at her.

"Sounds lovely, see you guys later." Gigi grinned at the two girls, glad she found semi-friends already, even if Elle was asked to be her friend by a Professor.

Elle and Olivia walked to Elle's room, opening it to see Fred and George sitting on her bed.

"About time!" Fred whined out.

"What the hell did she tell you?" George was quick to ask.

"We heard you are a bit promiscuous, Georgie." Elle laughed, taking a seat beside Fred as she slumped into his side, his arm automatically wrapping around her shoulders.

"We also heard you slept with her but couldn't make a commitment, wanting to play the field." Olivia teased, sitting in Elles desk chair to face the three.

"God, she said that?" George groaned out.

"Yup!" Olivia confirmed.

"That's not what happened! I slept with her, yes, but I told her I didn't want any commitment before we even slept together! I don't want to be with anyone! And she's one to talk, ugh! She didn't want me either!" George rambled out, beginning to pace around the room.

"Just talk to her, George." Elle sighed out.

"Not bloody likely." George muttered out, storming out of the room as Fred let out a sigh.

"I should run after him." Fred told the girls, giving Elle a quick kiss on the lips before running after him.

"George seems odd." Olivia stated as Elle nodded.

"There's definitely more than what he's telling us." Elle agreed, the two starting to gossip a bit before Gigi knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Elle called out, as the short girl entered the room.

"Nice digs." Gigi said, looking around Elles private dorm.

'Thanks, take a seat." Elle said, pointing to the bed as Olivia also came over to sit with them.