Chapter 33

Later that evening, the group all made their way up the stairs of the stadium to their seats, excitingly chatting to one another.

"Blimey Dad, how far up are we?" Ron grumbled out as the four sixth years laughed.

"Well put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know." They all heard a voice call out as they looked down to see Lucius and Draco Malfoy approaching.

"Father and I are in the Minister's box, personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco called out, a large smirk on his face.

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people. Miss.Mackin? I didn't see you there. Care to join us? Someone of your class shouldn't be forced to slum it with the Weasley family." Lucius called out as Elle felt Fred give her hand a tight squeeze.

Before Elle could even mutter out a defense for Fred and his family, Draco's voice spoke out.

"I'm afraid she's a lost cause Father, she's dating a blood-traitor like Fred." Draco said, rolling his eyes.

"I would much rather be spending my time with Fred and the Weasleys but I am sorry for rejecting your offer, but Mr.Malfoy, I'm sure you are used to being rejected by Mackin women, hm?" Elle teased before continuing up the stairs, pulling Fred behind her.

"What was that about?" Fred asked her.

"When my Mum was in Hogwarts, Lucius was obsessed with her and would constantly ask her out and hated my Father for catching her attention. When they got together, he settled for Narcissa." Elle explained as Fred, George and Jackson all let out loud laughs, knowing that the dig she just said to Lucius hurt deep.

They all got into their places to watch the game as the crowd let out loud cheers. Elle stood between Fred and Cedric when the Irish came zooming over their heads as everyone yelled in excitement.

"It's the Irish! Here's Troy!" Fred yelled out.

"And Mullet!" George called out, grins on all of their faces.

"And Moran!" Jackson pointed out.

"Here comes the Bulgarians!" George pointed at them as they all zoomed in.

Elle watched in amazement as the Bulgarian team all flew in, doing crazy tricks and flips.

"Who's that?" Ginny asked.

"That, sis, is the best seeker in the world!" George told her as the stadium started cheering 'Krum! Krum!', all the boys going crazy around Elle as she could only giggle at their excited faces.

"So, who are you rooting for?" Elle leaned over to ask Cedric.

"I have no choice but to choose the Irish!" Cedric joked, pointing down the row of their friends to see everyone wearing the Irish colors and merch, besides Ron and Harry.

"Good choice." Elle laughed as the Minister of Magic started to speak.

"Good evening! As Minister of Magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup! Let the match begin!" A loudspeaker boomed out as the game started.

//

After the game, everyone excitedly jumped and joked around after the hype of the game. Ron and Harry were chanting Krum's name around the kitchen as George, Fred and Jackson did a little Irish jig to celebrate as Elle couldn't help but giggle at them.

Elles head only slightly turned when she heard some yelling outside before Fred whisked her into a fast-paced waltz. She giggled as he twirled her around, them all laughing about Ron's face of disgust at the mention of the Irish.