//

Monday evening soon came, and Elle sat with Fred, George, and Luke as they sat around after dinner, listening for Dumbledore's announcement.

"Ah yes, hello students, may I get your attention?" Dumbledore started as everyone looked over at him standing at the podium, "As it may be unusual for us to get transfer students during the year, we make exceptions for any stellar witch or wizard to join us, now please help me welcome our new sixth-year student from Ilvermorny, Miss. Gray!" Dumbledore called out, causing the doors to open to reveal a petite, 5'2 maybe 5'3 girl with dark tan skin, obviously mixed race, long beautiful pinkish hair, and a spunky aesthetic walk-in.

Elle watched as George and Fred both watched the girl walk in, their eyes going wide in shock just as the new girl eyed them back, a small smirk growing on her face.

"Fuck..." Elle heard George mutter out, just before the new girl sat on the stool, Professor McGonagall placing the sorting hat on her head.

"Miss. Gray... how complex. You have traits that go well with both Slytherin and Gryffindor, the ambition and drive prominent while your courage, bravery, and loyalty also shine through.... I would have to say... GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat yelled out as Dumbledore walked back over to his podium.

"Brilliant! Welcome to Hogwarts. Elle Mackin, if you would come here please?" Dumbledore asked as Elle stood, walking towards the new girl who stood with Professor McGonagall.

"Hi dear, I was wondering if you could show Miss. Gray back to the Gryffindor common room and her dorm room, being her peer tutor sort of thing, allowing her to go under your wing for help as she adjusts to Hogwarts." Professor McGonagall said as she nodded.

"Of course, Professor." Elle smiled before leading the new girl out.

"I'm Gigi, no need to call me Miss.Gray." Gigi teased as the girls walked the halls.

"Elle, nice to meet you." Elle smiled at her.

"You as well. So how come you got roped into showing me around?" Gigi asked.

"I'm one of the Gryffindor prefects. Sort of my job." Elle laughed as Gigi nodded, "So, what room are you in?"

"Uh, it says here my dorm mates are Angelina, Alicia, and Katie." Gigi told her, reading the paper.

"Ah, that was my old room."

"Old room? Where are you now?" Gigi wondered.

"Since I'm a prefect, I get my own room a few doors down." Elle explained as she nodded.

"Sounds cool, so tell me about my roommates?" Gigi said as Elle showed her how to get into the common room and where her room was.

"Well I used to be really close with them as I lived with them for five years, and they are sweet girls. They are like a little trio." Elle explained as Gigi gave her a questionable look.

"You guys don't get along?" Gigi double-checked as Elle saw Olivia walk into the room.

"Gigi, meet Olivia, Liv meet Gigi." Elle introduced.

"Nice to meet you, and to answer your question, Angelina is actively after Elles boyfriend." Olivia told her, entering the room.

"I like how forward you are." Gigi giggled out, "The redheads I assume?"

"Yeah, one of them." Elle nodded.

"Oh cool... I've met their family before at a ministry party. My Dad works with their Dad. The entire Weasley family is sweet." Gigi said as Elle nodded in agreement.