Chapter 13 - Back "Home" Again

Hi guys sorry for the late update but her it is im so stressed about school and im getting low grades on my Filipino Subject and I am trying my best to up my game... Heheheh but this is for all of you waiting for the angst..

Hinata's Pov
So 2 days gone by so fast and I'm not ready to go home yet just to study my ass off until i pass out of fatigue. But still we have to go back I said goodbye to the others and went to the bus where I got seated right next to Suga. Suga is the sweetest he always worries about us first years and I'm really grateful for having a senpai like Suga-san. After about 15-30 minutes or so we arrived and i was pretty scared to go home but this is the only place i can live on so i have no choice but to just play by the rules just like parents say "My House My Rules" and we have alot of rules to follow and sometimes we don't get to follow them so we get scolded and almost a whoop in the ass. Welp depression and stress im back.

Time Skip to when Hinata's Home
Hinata's mom: Hello how was the training camp??
Hinata: It was fine mom
Hinata's mom: well better get to studying or no dinner for tonight
Hinata: Yes mom

Well I went to my well organize and clean room... If others saw my room they would freak out and think if this was the Hinata they knew... But yeah let's get started on studying or mom might get mad...

TBC

That's it I hope you all like it. Thank you and Byee!