Chapter 04: The Anouncement

Hinata's POV
Its been a few months we've been practicing and I have been a burden... My receives were not getting better at all neither are my blocks... I don't know how to keep up to them... Im such a loser... Like i didn't even know why they would accept me as a teammate maybe they just have no choice or something...

Meanwhile...
Kageyama's POV
I was drinking water after a few matches and I saw Hinata spacing out and I have never seen him like that... So I went to him and started to get his attention so he would snap out of it..

Back at Hinata's Pov
I have been talking to myself thinking about mistakes... When suddenly J saw Kageyama walkig his hand at me... I don't know what to do so I acted dumb saying " oh hey Im sorry I spaced out... And kageyama responded... "Boke Hinata Boke".... After our break The coach announced there was going to be a practice match against schools in Tokyo and were going there too.... Guess we gotta keep.this mask longer...

TBC

Ok just as promise I update two times a week because of school... Thank you for reading this chapter hope you like it 😊❤️.. See you tomorrow for next chapter...
Also don't forget to comment a ship.that you want to sail here... 😊❤️😊