Chapter 12: The Prank's Aftermath and Training Camp Coming to End

Hi Author here heheh welcome to another chapter so the angst is on the next chapter that I will be posting on Sunday again... So let's start this Chapter

Hinata's Pov
I woke up and my WHOLE body was aching especially my back i don't think I can walk or stand... Huhuhuhu why did i even agree to them ಥ‿ಥ
Welp guess what how can i shower or play volleyball now?? So I turn to my side and I see Oikawa-san sleeping so I woke him up for him to get me breakfast... And he did wake up and woke up the others to take care of me massage me and other things that I need to do. Well when we were called to the court Tsumu picked me up and brought me there just to be announced that we will be going home after 2 days I got nervous and scared because I was going back to the old lifestyle of studying every minute and every hour. I was scared that the pressure and expectations would overwhelmed me too much it will drive me to suicide. But someone thankfully interrupted my thoughts by saying are you okay? And I saw it was Tsumu. He was worried so I said I'm just thinking of something... I was relieved that he agreed with my excuse...Well I guess we just gotta enjoy while it lasts...

I know this is short but i am in online class now so im sorry hehehehezmsjsjsn Sorry change of plans there's angst here hehehhehe but thank you for reading next chapter will be uploaded soon.